李玉剛 - 嫦娥 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 李玉剛 - 嫦娥




嫦娥
Chang'e
嫦娥
Chang'e
脚下这轮圆圆的月啊
Oh, this full moon under my feet
为了谁而圆
For whom does it shine?
是谁为了与谁相见
Who longed to meet with whom?
挂着不敢老却的容颜
Oh, her beauty never fades
心中这轮弯弯的月啊
Oh, this crescent moon in my heart
为了谁而弯
For whom does it shine?
谁揉碎了谁的思念
Who yearns for whom?
抖落凡尘到人间
Oh, scattered upon the mortal realm
我是神话里的嫦娥
I am Chang'e from myth
只能在梦里与你相见
I can only meet you in my dreams
你也许曾经把酒当歌
Perhaps you once sang with wine
对着我天亮前说晚安
And bid me farewell before dawn
我在传说中飞天
I took flight in legend
你把我的传说实现
You brought my legend to life
桂花酒酿出你的甜
Osmanthus wine酿出your sweetness
斟一杯暖为我驱寒
Pour me a cup to warm me
如今你放飞了嫦娥
Now you have set Chang'e free
飞到我身边与我作伴
She flies to my side to stay
带着炎黄子孙的情感
Bearing the emotions of 炎黄子孙
为着华夏儿女千年的祈愿
Fulfilling the prayers of华夏儿女for a thousand years
祝愿月圆人圆天地共团圆
May the moon and people be round, may the world be reunited





Writer(s): GANG HYEON MIN


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.