李琦 - 愛的顏色 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 李琦 - 愛的顏色




愛的顏色
The Color of Love
愛的顏色
The Color of Love
電視劇 逆襲之星途璀璨 插曲
Theme Song from the TV series "The Counterattack Star Path"
如果是我 無意間 說過些什麼
If it was me, who unintentionally said something,
別當真 何不一笑而過
Don't take it seriously, just laugh it off.
何必拆穿 別人身上的保護色
Why expose the protective colors others wear?
我並不想讓誰看見心裡的脆弱
I don't want anyone to see the vulnerability in my heart.
誰在乎 那些人每天都在說什麼
Who cares what those people say every day?
其實我 從來不喜歡解釋那麼多
Actually, I never liked explaining so much.
可我相信 一定有人在等我
But I believe someone is waiting for me,
在未來某一刻 星星會為我降落
At some point in the future, the stars will fall for me.
我似乎看見你眼中的閃爍
I seem to see the sparkle in your eyes,
不確定 那火花是否為我而灼熱
Unsure if that spark burns for me.
也聽說 心動了才會感覺到寂寞
I also heard that you only feel lonely when your heart is moved,
誰會相信 我想這都是亂說
Who would believe it? I think it's all nonsense.
思念到底是什麼
What exactly is longing?
我從沒有這種前科
I've never had this kind of experience before.
偶爾感到難過 而那並不像我
Occasionally feeling sad, and that's not like me.
告訴我究竟是誰對誰錯
Tell me who is right and who is wrong.
如果是我 無意間 說過些什麼
If it was me, who unintentionally said something,
別當真 何不一笑而過
Don't take it seriously, just laugh it off.
何必拆穿 別人身上的保護色
Why expose the protective colors others wear?
我不想讓誰來看見心裡的脆弱
I don't want anyone to see the vulnerability in my heart.
現在你在做什麼
What are you doing now?
想知道你快不快樂
I want to know if you're happy.
時間變得慢了 每分每秒折磨
Time has slowed down, every minute and every second is torture.
有一個人從我心上經過
Someone passed through my heart.
如果是我 看著你 什麼都不說
If it was me, looking at you, saying nothing,
你是否 懂我在想什麼
Would you understand what I'm thinking?
當我準備 放棄所有的保護色
When I'm ready to give up all my protective colors,
你是否懂得我的愛有多麼狂熱
Would you understand how passionate my love is?
不要怪我 看著你 什麼都不說
Don't blame me for looking at you and saying nothing,
其實我 千百次練習過
Actually, I've practiced it a thousand times.
我會為你 放棄所有的保護色
I will give up all my protective colors for you,
大聲告訴你我的愛只為你狂熱
And tell you loudly that my love is only passionate for you.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.