李聖傑 - 不完美 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 李聖傑 - 不完美




不完美
Imperfection
放飞心情
Let my spirits fly
什么都是我不对
Everything is my fault
对不起我不够完美
I'm sorry that I'm not perfect enough
那扇门将两个世界
That door separates two worlds
隔离在冷战的周围
Isolated in the cold war
你为何都不说呢
Why don't you say anything?
说到底你要什么
Tell me what you need, after all
掉眼泪是在折磨谁
Who's being tortured by these tears?
这黑夜那样的黑
This darkness is so black
我们为何却都不能睡
Why can't we sleep?
世界总会和平的some day
The world will always be at peace someday
总会有人先说嘿够了没
Someone will always say, "Hey, enough is enough"
当你床前放了玫瑰
When you put roses by the bed
Baby wont youe my way
Baby, won't you come my way?
也许我没说爱你 every day
Maybe I haven't said I love you every day
也无法永远不让你后悔
And I can't always stop you from regretting
但我爱我们有笑有泪
But I love our laughter and our tears
爱得不完美 才是一种完美
Love is imperfect, and that's what makes it perfect
孤单靠着我的背
Loneliness leans on my back
当今晚失去你约会
When I miss my date with you tonight
灯熄了谁应该妥协
When the lights go out, who should compromise?
主旋律又该谁让谁
Who should give in on the melody?
当情歌失去弦乐
When the love song loses its strings
而我们失去了解
And we lose our understanding
所谓幸福只剩对嘴
So-called happiness is just lip service
倔强为何口是心非
Why is stubbornness such a hypocrite?
说你受伤了无所谓
Saying you're hurt is nothing
世界总会和平的some day
The world will always be at peace someday
总会有我先说是我不对
I'll always be the first to say, "It's my fault"
当你床前放了玫瑰
When you put roses by the bed
Baby wont youe my way
Baby, won't you come my way?
也许我没说爱你every day
Maybe I haven't said I love you every day
也无法永远不让你后悔
And I can't always stop you from regretting
但我爱我们有笑有泪
But I love our laughter and our tears
因为你是我Baby
Because you're my baby
不完美也很完美
Imperfect is perfect, too
You&I, well make it go away
You and I, we'll make it go away
风风雨雨为了谁
For whom are the storms and winds?
You know i will make these beautiful days
You know I'll make these beautiful days
我答应未来会努力
I promise to work hard in the future
记得说爱你every day
Remember to say I love you every day
我爱你不只爱你的每种美
I love you, and not just the beauty of you
更爱你的伤悲 爱你所有的黑白灰
I love your sorrow, and all your grays and blacks
什么都不能代替你的眼泪
Nothing can replace your tears
什么都不能改变你是爱哭鬼
Nothing can change the fact that you're a crybaby
爱有特别的审美
Love has a special aesthetic
你的不完美 才是一种完美
Your imperfection, that's what makes it perfect





Writer(s): Chen Wei, Xiu Ma


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.