李英宏 aka DJ Didilong - 大不了就分手 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 李英宏 aka DJ Didilong - 大不了就分手




大不了就分手
Break Up Is No Big Deal
我們 都有不同的習慣
We both have our different habits
彼此都不太喜歡
We don't like each other's
不能理解的浪漫
Romance I can't understand
究竟是誰在傲慢
Who's the one being so arrogant
這種對話不自然
This conversation just feels weird
I say hello you say goodbye
I say hello you say goodbye
我們都擺高姿態
We're both so stuck up
妳往那走 我在停留
You're walking on, I'm stopping
妳說不需要我在這等候
You say you don't need me waiting here
是誰在牽拖 那麼多理由
Who's dragging it out with so many excuses?
不如乾脆 們都別再聯絡
Why don't we just stop contacting each other?
相處得太久 感情變空洞
We've been together too long, feelings've all dried up
有時候我們像是處在不同時空
Sometimes it feels like we're living in different dimensions
我問妳為什麼 妳回答沒有
I ask you why, you answer nothing
妳問我怎麼了 我說不出口 沒出口 Oh
You ask me what's wrong, I can't say, no way out, ohh
我們的情緒 像是極端氣候
Our emotions are like extreme climates
瘋狂的寒冷酷熱 怎麼可以忍受
Crazy cold, burning hot, how can we stand it?
我們 沒有錯 誰都沒完美過
Neither one of us is wrong, no one's perfect
說分手 怎麼可能 牽起手 要再等一等
Talking about breaking up, how's that possible? Holding hands, we're waiting a bit longer
兩人世界 的分寸 沒什麼標準
The balance of our two-person world, there's no standard
還要說什麼 大不了就分手
What's left to say, breaking up's not a big deal
說走就走 最好不要回頭
Just up and leave, don't look back
我知道 我只是說說而已啊
Yes, I know, I'm just talking
就給彼此一些些空間反省
Just give each other a little space to think
大不了就分手
Breaking up's no big deal
哎呦 哎呦 哎呦 哎呦哎呦
Aiyoh Aiyoh Aiyoh Aiyoh Aiyoh
究竟什麼原因
What's the reason anyway?
上一秒 我們都還有說有笑
Just a second ago, we were laughing and talking
怎麼會瞬間 變了調
How did it suddenly change?
妳說我有什麼話就說出口
You said if I had anything to say to just say it
不要放在心裡頭
Don't bottle it up
我想我們都不想要
I think we don't want
聽到任何的反駁
To hear any objections
瞬間變得好憂愁
Suddenly got so gloomy
腦袋裡有千百種
A thousand different fantasies
假想的畫面不斷閃過
Flashing through my mind
我們的心都像個小宇宙
Our hearts are like little universes
有些時候 解釋反而太多
Sometimes having an explanation just makes it worse
哪個星球現在就要爆破
Which planet is going to explode right now?
什麼都不用說 不用說
Don't say anything, just don't say anything.
還要說什麼 大不了就分手
What's left to say, breaking up's not a big deal
說走就走 最好不要回頭
Just up and leave, don't look back
我知道 我只是說說而已吧
Yes, I know, I'm just talking
就給彼此一些些空間反省 (ok)
Just give each other a little space to think. (Ok)
還要說什麼 大不了就分手 (屁啦)
What's left to say, breaking up's not a big deal (What a load of crap)
說走就走 最好不要回頭 (最好是這樣呦)
Just up and leave, don't look back (That's right)
我知道 我只是說說而已啊
Yes, I know, I'm just talking
就給彼此一些些空間反省
Just give each other a little space to think.





Writer(s): 李英宏


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.