李英宏 feat. 蛋堡 - 什麼時候她 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 李英宏 feat. 蛋堡 - 什麼時候她




什麼時候她
When Will She
李英宏
Li Yinhong
什麼時候她 (& 蛋堡Soft Lipa)
When Will She (& Soft Lipa)
伊對叨位來 就對叨位去 未帶真情意
Oh, where did you come from? Where did you go? You didn't bring any true feelings.
迷人的胭脂 神秘的香味 讓人心紛飛
Oh, the charming rouge, the mysterious fragrance, it makes people's hearts flutter.
什麼時陣伊那變的這麼的無情 攏不知 攏不知
When did she become so ruthless? I don't know, I don't know.
什麼時陣伊將過去藏的這麼深 攏不知 攏不知
When did she hide the past so deeply? I don't know, I don't know.
什麼時陣伊對自己這麼不老實 攏不知 攏不知
When did she become so dishonest with herself? I don't know, I don't know.
什麼時陣伊才知影七桃沒了時 攏不知 攏不知
When will she realize that she's lost her innocence? I don't know, I don't know.
將以早的伊完全藏在心肝底
She completely hid the old her in the depths of her heart.
不知從何時笑容變的這虛假
I don't know when her smile became so fake.
時常伊攏會懷疑那甘是自己說的話
She often doubts if she's really the one talking.
若像一直在這憨憨轉 憨憨轉
If she keeps going around and around like this, oh, going around and around,
憨憨在繞 憨憨在找啥
Going around and looking for what?
茫茫在過 暈暈在飛
Passing by in a daze, flying in a trance, ah...
那陣還囡仔 看人現在
I was just a child then, but look at people now,
不同的穿著 不同生活
Different clothes, different lives,
心裡 感覺正壞
My heart feels both good and bad.
嘴沒說 裝作正嗨
I don't say anything, I pretend to be happy,
煞無 這都市的愛 看不清 就像鏡頭在晃
But this city's love is so incomprehensible, like a camera that's shaking.
在橋上 在海邊 在高速
On the bridge, by the sea, on the highway,
在床上 在冷人的時候
In bed, when it's cold,
說過去 說未來 說悲傷 說快樂
Talking about the past, about the future, about sadness, about happiness,
說笑虧 說情話是基本
Cracking jokes, flirting, it's all basic stuff.
是煙火 是風景 是美夢 是歷史
It's a firework, a landscape, a dream, a history,
這支菸 是咱灰去的青春
This cigarette is our faded youth.
我不是酒空 是流浪 是受傷
I'm not a bartender, I'm a wanderer, I'm hurt,
是虛華 讓人感覺青份
I'm a dreamer, making people feel young,
等一下呢 無情的話 往事在揶
Wait a minute, those heartless words, the past is teasing me,
看妳的眼神有故事 眼神有顧慮
I see a story in your eyes, a worry in your eyes,
眼神美麗 我要躲去哪
Your eyes are so beautiful, where can I hide?
躲在這條歌 躲在這杯酒
I'll hide in this song, I'll hide in this glass of wine,
一嘴喝乎乾 麥擱回首
I'll drink it all down in one gulp, I won't look back.
妳的環境 妳有妳的風浪
Your life, your troubles,
妳的原則 妳有妳的翻譯
Your principles, your own interpretations.
伊對叨位來 就對叨位去 未帶真情意
Oh, where did you come from? Where did you go? You didn't bring any true feelings.
迷人的胭脂 神秘的香味 讓人心紛飛
Oh, the charming rouge, the mysterious fragrance, it makes people's hearts flutter.
什麼時陣伊那變的這麼的無情 攏不知 攏不知
When did she become so ruthless? I don't know, I don't know.
什麼時陣伊將過去藏的這麼深 攏不知 攏不知
When did she hide the past so deeply? I don't know, I don't know.
什麼時陣伊對自己這麼不老實 攏不知 攏不知
When did she become so dishonest with herself? I don't know, I don't know.
什麼時陣伊才知影七桃沒了時 攏不知 攏不知
When will she realize that she's lost her innocence? I don't know, I don't know.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.