李茂山 - 今夜又搁块落雨 - traduction des paroles en anglais

今夜又搁块落雨 - 李茂山traduction en anglais




今夜又搁块落雨
Tonight, It's Raining Again
鬧鬧熱熱酒吧內 別人歡喜飲燒酒 阮是解憂愁
Inside the bustling, noisy bar, others drink happily, but I drink to ease my sorrow.
男男女女 是嘴笑目笑 只有阮寂寞捧著酒
Men and women, their mouths and eyes smiling, only I sit lonely, cradling my drink.
一杯一杯擱一杯 不知道好停
One glass, then another, and another, I don't know when to stop.
什麼叫做是愛情 海誓也山盟
What is love? Vows of eternal love, promises as high as the mountains.
過去往事 那想著心會凝 含著憂愁醉倒在酒場
Thinking of the past, my heart aches. I drown my sorrow in drink, intoxicated in this bar.
一杯落喉 以為心事放會開
One drink down, I thought my worries would fade away.
二杯入嘴 叫是無你也無所謂
Two drinks down, I told myself I didn't need you.
三杯往腹 煞愈飲愈清醒 才知是自己騙自己
Three drinks down, and I'm even more awake, realizing I'm only lying to myself.
啊!心愛的心愛的 今夜又擱為你醉
Ah, my love, my love, tonight, I'm drunk again because of you.





Writer(s): Yong Qiang Zhang, Cheng Xiang Zhang


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.