李茂山 - 港都夜雨 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 李茂山 - 港都夜雨




港都夜雨
Rainy Night in Kaohsiung
今夜又是風雨微微 異鄉的都市
Tonight is another night of light rain and wind in this unfamiliar city,
路燈青青 照著水滴 引阮心悲意
The streetlights shine a faint green, reflecting on the raindrops, making me sad and sentimental.
青春男兒不知自己 要行叨位去
I'm a young man who doesn't know where to go in life.
啊~漂流萬里 港都夜雨寂寞暝
Oh~ adrift thousands of miles away, lonely on a rainy night in Kaohsiung,
想起當時惦在船邊 講甲糖蜜甜
I recall when we were on the ship, talking about love as sweet as honey,
真正稀微你我情意 煞來拆分離
It turned out to be a fleeting affection that ended abruptly.
不知何時會再相見 前情斷半字
I don't know when we'll meet again, our love story cut short.
啊~海風野味 港都夜雨落抹離
Oh~ the sea wind is cold, the rain in Kaohsiung won't stop.
海風冷冷吹痛胸前 漂浪的旅行
The cold sea wind chills me to the bone, as I wander aimlessly,
為著女性費了半生 海面做家庭
I've spent half my life at sea for a woman, making the ocean my home.
我的心情為你犧牲 你那抹分明
I've given up everything for you, but you've never understood.
啊~茫茫前程 港都夜雨那抹停
Oh~ the road ahead is uncertain, the rain in Kaohsiung won't cease.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.