李香琴 feat. 譚炳文 - 你回來吧 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 李香琴 feat. 譚炳文 - 你回來吧




你回來吧
Come Back to Me
男:自悔輕佻講錯話 累你哭泣聲咽啞
Male: I regret speaking recklessly and making you cry
原諒了我諸般錯 快回家
Please forgive my mistakes and come home
女:恨你多多假說話 恨你口多心太花
Female: I hate your false words and your heartless lies
難望我再歸家去 氣難下
I can't return home, my anger is still strong
男:寂寞深宵痴想你 徘徊花蔭冷雨下
Male: In the lonely night, I think of you, wandering in the cold rain
女:舊夢煙消不堪記 怕情話
Female: Those old dreams are like smoke, I can't remember them. I'm afraid of your words.
男:望你將哥寬怨吧 望你速速歸我家
Male: Please forgive me, and come back home quickly
女:緣份已了一刀斷
Female: Our relationship is completely over.
男:唉!我淚流下(哭白)你翻嚟啦 女白:我唔翻
Male: Alas! My tears are falling. (Crying) Come back to me. Female: I won't.
男白:你唔翻嚟 我做人重有咩樂趣呢 女笑:哈...
Male: If you don't come back, what joy is there in my life? Female: (Laughs) Ha...
男白:人地咁傷心 難為你重笑得落 女白:你喊呀
Male: You make me so sad, yet you still laugh. Female: So you're crying?
女:你淚落滔滔我哈哈笑 哈...
Female: You're crying, but I'm laughing, ha...
男:情長夫妻算了吧 女:斷絕夫妻的恩愛 氣難下
Male: Darling, let's forget about all this. Female: I refuse to reconcile. My anger is still strong.
男:任我嬌妻點責罵 任我嬌妻將我打
Male: Let me wife scold me, even beat me.
女:你誠實懺悔我歸家去
Female: If you truly repent, I'll come home.
男:快來吧
Male: Come back now!





Writer(s): 區志雄, 古曲, 蘇翁


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.