杨坤 feat. 郭采洁 - 答案 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 杨坤 feat. 郭采洁 - 答案




答案
The Answer
有個簡單的問題 什麼是愛情
There's a simple question, darling, what is love?
它是否是一種味道 還是引力
Is it a flavor, a scent, or some invisible pull above?
從我初戀那天起 先是甜蜜
From the day I first fell in love, it started sweet,
然後緊接著就會有 風雨
But then quickly followed, the storms we'd meet.
愛就像 藍天白雲 晴空萬里 突然暴風雨
Love's like a clear blue sky, suddenly a raging storm,
無處躲避 總是讓人 始料不及
Nowhere to hide, always catching us off guard, in its form.
人就像 患重感冒 打著噴嚏 發燒要休息
Like a bad cold, sneezing and shivering, needing rest,
冷熱交替 歡喜憂鬱 樂此不疲
Hot and cold, joy and sorrow, a constant test.
叫人頭暈的問題 什麼叫愛情
A dizzying question, my love, what is love's true name?
它是那麼地真實 又很可疑
It feels so real, yet so suspicious, a flickering flame.
研究過許多誓言 海枯石爛
I've studied vows of forever, till the seas run dry,
發覺越想要解釋 越亂
But the more I try to explain it, the more confused I become, why?
所以說 永遠多長 永遠短暫 永遠很遺憾
So, how long is forever? Is it fleeting or brief? A lingering regret's relief?
每個人有 每個人不同的體驗
Everyone has their own unique experience, their own take,
那滋味 時而在飛 時而下墜 時而又落淚
The feeling soars, then plunges, sometimes bringing tears to make,
動人電影 自己體會 別嫌票太貴
A touching movie, you experience it yourself, don't mind the ticket's price, on the shelf.
比如美酒和咖啡 都是水
Like fine wine and coffee, both are water, you see,
可一個讓你醒 一個讓你醉 那麼感情
But one wakes you up, the other intoxicates me, so tell me, could feelings be
能否以此類推 有的很平淡 有的撕心裂肺
Compared in the same way? Some are calm, some tear you apart, they say.
所以說 永遠多長 永遠短暫 永遠很緩慢
So, how long is forever? Is it fleeting or slow? A gentle undertow?
每個人有 每個人不同的計算
Everyone has their own calculations, their own unique time,
神秘的 諾言誓言 甚至謊言 自己去領悟
Mysterious promises, vows, even lies, you must decipher, define,
也許多年 也許瞬間 你自有答案
Maybe after years, or maybe in a flash, you'll find your own answer, in a dash.
所以說 永遠多長 永遠短暫 永遠很緩慢
So, how long is forever? Is it fleeting or slow? A gentle undertow?
每個人有 每個人不同的計算
Everyone has their own calculations, their own unique time,
神秘的 諾言誓言 甚至謊言 自己去領悟
Mysterious promises, vows, even lies, you must decipher, define,
也許多年 也許瞬間 你自有答案
Maybe after years, or maybe in a flash, you'll find your own answer, in a dash.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.