林一峰 - 流下眼淚前 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 林一峰 - 流下眼淚前




流下眼淚前
Before Tears Fall
若你爱他 我成全
If you love him, I'll let you go.
我信爱情 亦信缘
I believe in love, and I believe in fate.
你俩既愉快 我祝福你的爱恋
If you are both happy, I will bless your love.
日后发觉他 心改变
If you later find out his heart has changed,
我会再重现眼前
I will be back in your life.
你我在 流下眼泪前又相见
We will meet again before tears fall.
就算再苦 也是甜
Even if it's hard, it's still sweet.
对你既爱情 没法完
My love for you is endless.
爱里有诚意 这一生永不变酸
My love is sincere, it will never turn sour.
日后若你心 空虚了
If later your heart feels empty,
我以爱情为你填
I will fill it with love.
你我在 流下眼泪前又相见
We will meet again before tears fall.
陪着你 永不疲倦
I will be by your side, never tired.
那处境 不管怎变迁
No matter how the situation changes,
这爱念 没耗损
My love will never fade.
是为了爱惜这段缘
It is for cherishing this connection.
那怕抱残月与年
Even if I have to hold onto a fading moon and years,
答应在 流下眼泪前又相见
I promise, we will meet again before tears fall.





Writer(s): Ben Peters, Cheng Kok Kong, Vivian Keith


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.