林二汶 - 畫你 (給前度的音樂會) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 林二汶 - 畫你 (給前度的音樂會)




畫你 (給前度的音樂會)
Painting You (Concert for an Ex)
情感構造 在各種色彩中透露
Emotional structures revealed in various colors,
畫進我心意構圖裡分佈
Painted into the composition of my heart's design,
由我 掃上了白色 掃上了綠色
By me, brushed with white, brushed with green,
掃上每一種的角色 都叫我迷倒
Brushed with every kind of character, each one captivating me,
隨我的觀察 細心塑造
Carefully sculpted according to my observation.
帶你到達山嶺外 將畫面分割 風景襯起
Taking you beyond the mountain ridges, dividing the scene, the landscape highlighting you,
每個角度也帶出驚喜
Every angle bringing forth a surprise,
帶你看盡山嶺大海 清風不斷 花不死
Taking you to see all the mountains and seas, the constant breeze, the ever-blooming flowers,
每筆色彩 光影 線條 都給你
Every stroke of color, light, and line, all for you.
唇彩 眉筆 畫上我心中小禮物
Lipstick, eyebrow pencil, painting on my little gift from the heart,
在鏡中雙眼與完美親吻
Kissing perfection in the mirror's reflection,
如你 愛上奶白色 愛上翠綠色
As you fall in love with milky white, with emerald green,
愛著每一種的角色
Loving every kind of character,
將每個晨早 隨我的喜好 悉心塑造
Carefully shaping each morning according to my preferences.
帶你到達光影外 將畫面穿戴 風景著起
Taking you beyond the light and shadow, adorning the scene, the landscape clothing you,
每個角度也 被你迷倒
Every angle captivating me,
帶你看盡歐澳日美 清風不斷 花不死
Taking you to see all of Europe, Australia, Japan, and America, the constant breeze, the ever-blooming flowers,
每筆心思 心意 感情 都給你
Every bit of thought, intention, and feeling, all for you.





Writer(s): Hao Feng Chen, Er Wen Lin


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.