林二汶 - 驚人 - Live - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 林二汶 - 驚人 - Live




驚人 - Live
Amazing - Live
無聊事件 多得很 天天將我轟炸
There are so many boring things, they bombard me every day.
臨崖勒馬 定還是 閉著眼跳下
Should I stop at the edge of the cliff, or should I close my eyes and jump?
抬頭望天 天很灰 灰得我有點怕
I look up at the sky, it's so gray, it makes me a little scared.
怕天降烏鴉
Afraid of a crow falling from the sky.
求神問卜 解不通 始終心如亂麻
I ask the gods and consult fortune tellers, but I can't understand, my heart is still a mess.
忘形吶喊 定還是 對著鏡說話
Should I forget myself and scream, or should I talk to the mirror?
移民外星 星閃閃 閃得我有點怕
The stars are shining in the alien sky, it makes me a little scared.
怕適應得差
Afraid I won't adapt well.
總不免沮喪 總不免錯看真假
I can't help but feel discouraged, I can't help but mistake the truth.
今天缺失了 留待明天努力吧
What's missing today, I'll work hard for it tomorrow.
心底有聲音說不必怕懶去管它
There's a voice inside me saying don't be afraid, just ignore it.
設想與真相定有落差
There's bound to be a gap between the idea and reality.
假使我富貴榮華 其實還害怕 聽不到真心說話
If I were rich and powerful, I would still be afraid, afraid I wouldn't hear sincere words.
Mmm 擔心我四處為家 沒人願意撥我電話
Mmm, I'm worried that I'll be home everywhere, and no one will be willing to call me.
今天放棄向上爬 難道 為怕有一天失足跌下
I gave up climbing today, was it because I was afraid of falling one day?
Wow 始終要赤腳踏沙 才能迎接下個浪花
Wow, I always have to walk on the sand barefoot, to welcome the next wave.
提神定驚 很簡單 只需一壺熱茶
It's simple to calm your nerves, just a pot of hot tea.
平時習慣 盡人事 去學會放下
I'm used to doing my best, to learn to let go.
頑強地將心中驚慌擊退 再不須要請教專家
I forcefully drive away the panic in my heart, and I don't need to ask the experts anymore.
不可以心軟 不可以故作瀟灑
I can't be soft-hearted, I can't pretend to be cool.
今天跌倒了 明日爬起接力吧
I fell today, I'll get up tomorrow and pass the baton.
心底有聲音說不必怕懶去管它
There's a voice inside me saying don't be afraid, just ignore it.
人力和天意定有落差
There's bound to be a gap between human effort and destiny.
不需要富貴榮華 情願憑自信 聽得懂真心說話
I don't need wealth or power, I'd rather rely on my self-confidence to understand sincere words.
沿路隻身走遍四處為家 任人話我像個儍瓜
I walk alone everywhere, I'm home everywhere, people say I'm a fool.
今天決意向上爬 從未曾害怕有一天失足跌下
I decided to climb today, I've never been afraid of falling one day.
無懼赤足走過碎片泥沙 為求踏破下個浪花
I'm not afraid to walk barefoot through the broken sand, just to break through the next wave.
不需要富貴榮華 情願憑自信 聽得懂真心說話
I don't need wealth or power, I'd rather rely on my self-confidence to understand sincere words.
沿路隻身走遍四處為家 任人話我像個儍瓜
I walk alone everywhere, I'm home everywhere, people say I'm a fool.
今天決意向上爬 從未曾害怕有一天失足跌下
I decided to climb today, I've never been afraid of falling one day.
無懼赤足走過碎片泥沙 為求踏破下個浪花
I'm not afraid to walk barefoot through the broken sand, just to break through the next wave.
然而內心 很清楚 始終都有點怕
But deep down, I know, I'm still a little scared.
昂然面對 定還是 閉目算了吧
Should I face it with dignity, or should I just close my eyes and forget it?
同情自己 不等於 不需要去處理
Sympathizing with myself doesn't mean I don't need to deal with it.
這一塊瘡疤
This scar.





Writer(s): Yi Bang Lan, Yi Yao Yu


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.