林凡 - 怎麼離開你才能夠不傷心 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 林凡 - 怎麼離開你才能夠不傷心




怎麼離開你才能夠不傷心
How Can I Leave You Without Being Hurt
朋友說我傻的可以 居然成全你們在一起
Friends say I'm foolish because I helped you and your new love to be together
只是不想再為難你 我選擇放逐我自己
I just didn't want to make things difficult for you, so I chose to exile myself
不要再問我的消息 也別管別人的流言蜚語
Don't ask about me anymore, and don't listen to the rumors
有些感情就放在心底 日子還是得繼續
Some feelings should be kept in one's heart, and life must go on
怎麼離開你才能夠不傷心 夜裡翻來覆去不能平靜
How can I leave you without being hurt? Every night I toss and turn, unable to find peace
眼角的淚滴是愛過的痕跡 如今全都成為我的秘密
The tears streaming down my face are proof of my love, but now it must become a secret
好幾次夢見你站在雨裡滿臉的歉意
There have been several times when I've dreamed of you standing in the rain, your face full of apology
突然淚水就這麼不爭氣 淹沒我的眼睛
Suddenly, the tears burst forth, flooding my eyes
到底怎麼樣的距離 才能夠逃開思念的侵襲
What kind of distance do I need to escape the invasion of my thoughts?
為何就連我的呼吸裡 都還有你的氣息
Why is it that with every breath I still inhale the scent of you?
怎麼離開你才能夠不傷心 夜裡翻來覆去不能平靜
How can I leave you without being hurt? Every night I toss and turn, unable to find peace
眼角的淚滴是愛過的痕跡 如今全都成為我的秘密
The tears streaming down my face are proof of my love, but now it must become a secret
怎麼離開你才能夠不傷心 也曾苦苦壓抑故做冷靜
How can I leave you without being hurt? I've forced myself to suppress my emotions and act indifferent
心痛個徹底 就會慢慢清醒 誰是你的最愛都沒關係
After my heart is completely shattered, I'll slowly regain my senses. It doesn't matter who you love the most.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.