林凡 - 想念你的爱(郑中基飙斗技大对唱) - traduction des paroles en anglais




想念你的爱(郑中基飙斗技大对唱)
Remembering Your Love (Cheng Zhongji's Duet)
想念你的爱
I remember your love
女:过完这一夜 绝望又多一些
Girl: After tonight, my desperation grows.
那曾属于我的笑脸
That smile that once belonged to me,
又离我离得更远了一点
Becomes further away from me.
男:就算有明天 也只会更心碎
Boy: Even if there is a tomorrow, my heart will only break more.
你是挽不回的从前
You are a past that I cannot recover from.
未来是越来越冷的长夜
The future is an increasingly cold night.
我如此想念你的爱
I miss your love so much,
想念你的爱
I remember your love.
女:想念那曾经美丽过的未来
Girl: I miss the beautiful future we once had.
合:为什么要离开
Both: Why did you leave?
为什么深情吻过我的你
Why did you, who kissed me so passionately,
会舍得让我苦苦地等待
Bear to let me wait for you in misery?
女:过完这一夜 我又挨过一天
Girl: After tonight, I have survived another day.
只从你离开我身边
Ever since you left my side,
我的心已在回忆里搁浅
My heart has been stranded in the sea of my memories.
男:如今你越飞越远 女:越飞越远
Boy: Now you fly further and further away, Girl: Further and further away.
远得我看不见
So far that I can no longer see you.
合:不知你会不会眷恋
Both: I wonder if you ever miss it,
男:那一段永远不再的缠绵
Boy: The passion that can never return.
女:我如此想念你的爱
Girl: I miss your love so much,
想念你的爱
I remember your love.
女:想念那曾经美丽过的未来
Girl: I miss the beautiful future we once had.
合:为什么要离开
Both: Why did you leave?
为什么深情吻过我的你
Why did you, who loved me so deeply,
会舍得让我苦苦地等待
Bear to give me the deepest hurt?
女:想念你的爱 想念你的爱
Girl: I miss your love, I remember your love,
想念那已变成桑田的苍海
I miss the sea that has turned into a mulberry field.
男:为何要离开
Boy: Why did you leave?
合:为什么那样爱过我的你
Both: Why did you, who loved me so,
男:会忍心给我最深的伤害
Boy: Endure to give me the deepest hurt?
合:Yeah... 一辈子永远想念你的爱
Both: Yeah... Forever missing your love






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.