林可昕 - 不知道 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 林可昕 - 不知道




不知道
I Don't Know
我們都在獨自地奔跑
We are all running alone,
等一個人擁抱跟一個人說天荒地老
Waiting for someone to hug us and talk about eternal love,
曾一起唱過溫暖的歌謠
We used to sing warm songs together,
眼淚的味道也可以嘗到從前的熱鬧
The taste of tears is a reminder of the past.
我們都怕將彼此打擾
We are both afraid to disturb each other,
才漸漸藏起了心中那些回憶和自豪
Only gradually hiding the memories and pride in our hearts.
人海裡誰在苦苦地尋找
Who is searching hard in the crowd?
為何找不到這簡單而快樂的榮耀
Why can't we find this simple and happy glory?
不知道那支瘋狂的舞蹈還會不會來相邀
I don't know if that crazy dance will invite me again,
讓幸福時光裝滿這彩色的背包
To fill the colorful backpack with happy times.
在夜空下輕輕依靠看星河流淌多少
Under the night sky, see how many stars flow,
以為能夠擁有一輩子的遠方和美好
I thought we could have a lifetime of beauty and dreams.
不知道那場小小的爭吵還能不能來和好
I don't know if that small quarrel can make up,
只有你能為我平息人間的浮躁
Only you can calm the human anxiety for me.
在風雨中流浪的貓是否還會去尋找
Will the cat wandering in the storm still search,
陽光下我和你曾說過的天涯和海角
The ends of the earth and the corners of the sea that I once talked about with you in the sun.
說過的天涯海角
The ends of the earth and the corners of the sea.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.