林可昕 - 再见旧人 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 林可昕 - 再见旧人




再见旧人
Goodbye to the Past
再见旧人 - 林可昕
Goodbye to the Past - Lin Kexin
诺大的宇宙 有没有尽头
Does the vast universe have an end?
每个人都 自顾自地走
Everyone walks their own path.
就这样遇见 成为了朋友
That's how we met and became friends.
越走越近 你我竟牵手
As we grew closer, we held hands.
拥抱了美梦了以后
After embracing the dream,
决裂算什么
What does a breakup matter?
再见了泪干了以前
Farewell, after the tears have dried.
我不懂
I don't understand,
还能不能重头 重新再来过
Can we start over, give it another try?
亲爱的你说的真不是时候
Darling, your timing couldn't be worse.
谢谢你来过 我从前并不懂
Thank you for coming into my life, but I was naive.
人和人大有不同
People are different.
我知道放手是与记忆战斗
I know that letting go is a battle against memories,
谁让我们 都曾经拥有
Since we both once had
从前的温柔 如今的残破
The tenderness of the past, the heartbreak of today,
所有幸福 都无法虚构
All the happiness that can't be fabricated.
碰撞了无解了以前
After our futile collision,
什么都没有
There's nothing left.
总是要在失去了以后
Why do we always
变成熟
Have to mature after losing something?
还能不能重头 重新再来过
Can we start over, give it another try?
亲爱的你说的真不是时候
Darling, your timing couldn't be worse.
谢谢你来过 我从前并不懂
Thank you for coming into my life, but I was naive.
人和人大有不同
People are different.
天凉好个秋 让我握你的手
The weather's cool in autumn. Can I hold your hand?
可以吗你和我 从此是朋友
Can we be friends from now on?
花开有时候 花谢有时候
Flowers bloom and wither,
但一切不能重头
But we can't start over.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.