George Lam - 追憶 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction George Lam - 追憶




追憶
Reminiscence
林子祥
Anthony Lam
追憶
Reminiscence
童年在那泥路裡伸頸看一對耍把戲藝人
As a child, I would stretch my neck to watch the street performers in the mud
搖動木偶令到它打觔斗 使我開心拍著手
Shaking puppets, making them do somersault, making me clap my hands happily
然而待戲班離去之後我問
But after the troupe leaves, I would ask
為何木偶不留低一絲足印
Why don't the puppets leave a trace behind?
為何為何曾共我一起的像時日總未逗留
Why, why do those who were once with me, like time, never stay?
從前在那炎夏裡的暑假 跟我爸爸笑著行
In the past, during the hot summer break, I walked with my father, laughing
沿途談談來日我的打算 首次跟他喝著酒
Along the way, we talked about my future plans, and I drank with him for the first time
然而自他離去之後我問
But after he left, I would ask
為何夏變得如冬一般灰暗
Why did summer become as grey as winter?
為何為何曾共我一起的像時日總未逗留
Why, why do those who were once with me, like time, never stay?
從前共你 朦朧夜裡
In the past, with you, in the misty night
躺於星塵背後
Lying behind the stars
難明白你 為何別去
I can't understand why you left
留下空空的一個地球
Leaving a hollow earth
徘徊悠悠長路裡 今天我知道始終要獨行
Wandering along the long road, I know today that I must always walk alone
閒來回頭回望去 追憶去 邊笑邊哭邊喝啖酒
Sometimes I look back and reminisce, laughing and crying as I drink
然而就算哭仍暗私下慶幸
But even if I cry, I still secretly rejoice
時日在我心留低許多足印
Time has left many footprints in my heart
從前從前曾共我一起的 仍然在心裡逗留
Those who were once with me, in the past, still linger in my heart
從前誰曾燃亮我的心 始終一生在心內逗留
Who once lit up my heart? It will always stay in my heart





Writer(s): george lam, richard lam chun keung


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.