Yoga Lin - Heartbreak - traduction des paroles en anglais

Heartbreak - 林宥嘉traduction en anglais




Heartbreak
Heartbreak
走不完的長巷 原來也就那麼長
The never-ending lane, now it seems so short
跑不完的操場 原來小成這樣
The endless track, now it's so small
時間的手 翻雲覆雨了什麼
The hands of time, what have they turned upside down?
從我手中 奪走了什麼
What have they taken from my grasp?
閉上眼看 十六歲的夕陽 美得像我們一樣
I close my eyes and see the sunset at sixteen, as beautiful as we were
邊走邊唱 天真浪漫勇敢 以為能走到遠方
Walking and singing, so innocent, so brave, thinking we could go far
我們曾相愛 想到就心酸
We were once in love, and it breaks my heart to think about it
人潮拍打上岸 一波波歡快的浪
Crowds of people wash ashore, waves of joy
校門口老地方 我是等候堤防
The old spot by the school gate, I'm the waiting dike
牽妳的手 人群裡慢慢走
I hold your hand and walk slowly through the crowd
我們手中 藏有全宇宙
In our hands, we hold the entire universe
閉上眼看 最後那顆夕陽 美得像一個遺憾
I close my eyes and see that last sunset, as beautiful as a regret
輝煌哀傷 青春兵荒馬亂 我們潦草地離散
Glorious and sad, our youth was a chaotic battle, and we parted ways so hastily
明明愛啊 卻不懂怎麼辦 讓愛強韌不折斷
We loved each other, but we didn't know what to do, to make our love strong and unbreakable
為何生命 不准等人成長 就可以修成過往
Why doesn't life let us grow old and mature, so that we can let go of the past?
我曾擁有妳 真叫我心酸
I once had you, and it breaks my heart to think about it






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.