Yoga Lin - 再別康橋 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Yoga Lin - 再別康橋




再別康橋
Saying Farewell to Kangqiao
輕輕的我走了
Softly, I departed,
正如我輕輕的來
As softly as I had arrived.
我輕輕的招手
I gently waved goodbye,
作別西天的雲彩
To the crimson clouds in the western sky.
那河畔的金柳
The golden willows by the river,
是夕陽中的新娘
Were brides in the setting sun.
波光裡的艷影
Their reflections shimmered in the water,
在我心頭蕩漾
And in my heart, they danced.
尋夢?
In search of my dreams,
撐一支一支長篙
With a long pole in my hand,
向青草更青處漫溯
I glided towards greener pastures.
滿載一船一船星輝
My boat carried the weight of starlight,
在星輝斑斕裡放歌
And I sang beneath their starry glow.
軟泥上的青荇
The waterweed on the muddy floor,
油油的在水底招搖
Swayed gracefully below the surface.
在康河的柔波裡
In the gentle waters of the River Cam,
我甘心做一條水草
I yearned to become one with the river grass.
那榆蔭下的一潭
The pool beneath the elms,
不是清泉是天上虹
Was not a spring, but a rainbow from heaven.
揉碎在浮藻間
Scattered among the duckweed,
沉澱著彩虹似的夢
It held dreams as vibrant as the rainbow.
但我不能不能放歌
But alas, my song must end,
悄悄是別離的笙簫
For the mournful sound of farewell lingers.
夏蟲也為我為我沉默
Even the crickets have fallen silent for me,
沉默是今晚的康橋
Silence reigns supreme in Kangqiao tonight.
悄悄的我走了走了
Softly, I departed, departed,
正如我悄悄的來
As softly as I had arrived,
我揮一揮衣袖衣袖
I waved my sleeve, my sleeve,
不帶走一片雲彩
And took not a single cloud with me.





Writer(s): Shi Ren Cheng, Xi Lou


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.