Yoga Lin - 思凡 - Live - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Yoga Lin - 思凡 - Live




思凡 - Live
Longing - Live
原來他們還不會控制情感 也還沒破解如何死去活來
Apparently, they can’t control feelings or figure out how to die and come back to life
不過大腦所產生的悲哀 好像能讓愉快更痛快
But the sadness produced by their brains seems to make happiness more exhilarating
保持最佳的氣候是有多難 這裡竟然還會有四季變換
Keeping the climate at an optimum is so difficult it seems they still have four distinct seasons
但所謂雪花 比記載 更好看
But so-called snowflakes, are prettier than the records suggest
我一定要盡快 調查明白
I need to investigate this as quickly as I can,
這落後星球魅力何在
To figure out what makes this backward planet so charming
早該返航的隊長 怎麼會 不願離開
Why wouldn’t the captain, who should’ve returned long ago, want to leave?
我們早進化到 完美狀態
We long ago evolved to a state of perfection,
為何 還會 迷戀平凡
Yet why are we still mesmerized by the mundane?
難道生命沒缺陷 反而是 一種缺憾
Could it be that a life without flaws is actually a kind of flaw?
簡陋的血肉之軀非常脆弱 卻又比銅頭鐵臂多點溫暖
Fragile flesh and blood—primitive—and yet it radiates more warmth than copper and iron
莫非生命就是要很短暫 才能明白時間多實在
Could it be that life has to be transient in order for us to truly appreciate time?
地球上看我星像一粒塵埃 若人類發現該多興奮崇拜
From Earth, I look like a speck of dust but if humans discovered me, they’d be so excited they’d worship me
我們派來的 卻不肯 再回來
We sent them there and yet none of them want to return
我想我慢慢地 終於明白 這落後星球有多可愛
I think I’m slowly beginning to understand just how delightful this backward planet is
好想好想學隊長 勇敢的 不再離開
I really, really want to learn from the captain and courageously stay here
我們越進化到 完美狀態 越會 更加 迷戀平凡
The more we evolve toward a state of perfection, the more captivated we become by the ordinary
那些不完美生命 怎麼會 還看不開
How can those imperfect beings fail to see this?





Writer(s): C Jerry, Lan Xiao Xie


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.