林家謙 - 一人之境 in C major - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 林家謙 - 一人之境 in C major




一人之境 in C major
Realm of Solitude in C major
派對裡凝望 友伴笑臉八個十個
At a party, gazing at smiling companions, eight, ten of them,
節奏裡搖盪 快樂中感寂寞
Swaying with the rhythm, yet feeling lonely amidst the merriments.
散去了回望 有著丁點孤寡 但自由
When the crowd disperses, a glimmer of loneliness lingers, yet a sense of freedom prevails.
想拆開交結的網 獨佔天清氣朗
I yearn to unravel the tangled web, to be immersed in the serenity of the open sky.
泥路上邊走邊數數腳印
Strolling along the muddy path, counting my footsteps,
竟發現某些裂痕
Coming across cracks that I had overlooked.
聽到內心 學會修補再嵌
Listening to my inner voice, learning to mend and reconnect,
別把聲音軟禁
No longer silencing my own opinions.
一個人原來都可以盡興
A single person can find joy,
多了人卻還沒多高興
And the presence of others does not always amplify it.
沉默看星 聽到月光呼應
In the silence of stargazing, I hear the echo of moonlight,
繼而平靜到訪這一人之境
And a sense of serenity descends upon this realm of solitude.
原來也很高興
I discover a newfound happiness here,
獨個俯瞰每顆山幽之嶺
Overlooking the secluded peaks of each mountain,
乾一罐的汽水 呼出嘆息 快樂懶說明 no
Quenching my thirst with a can of soda, releasing a sigh, explaining my joy with a nonchalant "no,"
自己一個做證
Bearing witness to my own contentment.
沿路亮起街燈撫摸著我
Streetlights illuminate my path, caressing me with their glow,
光線綻放出冀望
Their radiance kindles a spark of hope.
浮雲日出幻變中交錯過
Through the interplay of clouds and sunrise, I witness a transformation,
像已找到答案
As if I have found the answer I sought.
一個人原來都可以盡興
A single person can find joy,
多了人卻還沒多高興
And the presence of others does not always amplify it.
沉默看星 期待日光牽領
In the silence of stargazing, I await the guidance of daylight,
繼而平靜到訪這風花雪之境
And a sense of tranquility pervades this realm of wind, blossoms, and snow.
原來已很高興 獨個觀看世間變幻事情
I am content here, alone, observing the ever-changing world.
乾一罐的汽水 呼出泡影 聽著那共鳴聲
Quenching my thirst with a can of soda, releasing a sigh, listening to the resonance,
是種心理回應
A symphony of my own thoughts.





Writer(s): Jia Qian Lin


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.