林峯 - 你不在 - traduction des paroles en anglais

你不在 - 林峯traduction en anglais




你不在
Your Absence
當世界只剩下這床頭燈 你那邊是早晨已經出門
As the bedside lamp remains the sole illumination, your side is greeted by the morning sun.
我側身感到你在轉身 無數陌生人正在等下一個綠燈
I turn to feel you rolling over, while countless strangers await the next green light.
一再錯身彼此脆弱的時分 如果渴望一個吻的餘溫
Repeatedly, we miss each other in moments of vulnerability. If I crave the warmth of a kiss,
我關了燈黑暗把我拼吞 wo
I'll turn off the light and let the darkness consume me.
你不在 當我最需要愛 你卻不在 wo
You're gone when I need your love the most.
無盡等待像獨白的難挨 wo
Endless waiting, like an unbearable monologue.
你不在 高興還是悲哀 你都不在
You're absent, whether I'm happy or sad.
我受了傷在偷偷好起來 但你不在
I'm nursing my wounds, but you're not here.
那些搖擺 我都明白 都明白
I understand the hesitations, I get it.
但你不在 愛已不在 不在
But you're gone, and so is our love.
你不在 當我最需要愛 你卻不在 wo
You're gone when I need your love the most.
一個人分飾兩角的戀愛 wo
A solitary role-play of love.
你不在 高興還是悲哀 你都不在 wo
You're absent, whether I'm happy or sad.
像空氣般不存在的存在 再沒有痕跡的愛
Like air, an existence with no trace. Love without a vestige.
你不在 當我需要你的愛 你不在
You're gone when I need your love.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.