林峯 - 初見 (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 林峯 - 初見 (Live)




初見 (Live)
First Sight (Live)
初见(Live)
First Sight (Live)
抬头是漫天星火 太闪
Looked up to the sky, the stars are too bright
回头是陌生许多 嘴脸
Turned my head, many faces had changed
垂头是自己一双 脚尖
Lowered my head, only saw my toes
我要的攀山跨海 却未见
I wanted to climb mountains and cross the sea, but I didn't see it
平凡如逐渐消失 两点
Ordinary like two gradually disappearing dots
平衡像没交叉点 的线
The balance is like lines without intersections
巡游在夜深街中 擦肩
Wandering in the late night street, brushing shoulders
你我也只差一分 吻在脸
You and I are only a kiss away from each other
谁人谈"再见"再可见面
Who said "goodbye" and can see you again?
谁祈求拍照记低笑面
Who asked for a photo to record the smiling face?
难重逢我至觉得 期待你会出现
It's hard to meet again. I really hope you will show up
人总於今天 想昨天
People always think of yesterday today
我眼睛望穿秋水 眼浅
My eyes searched through the autumn water, shallow eyes
我气息像烟呼出 呵欠
My breath is like smoke, a yawn
明明是幸福早於 脚边
Happiness was clearly by my feet
你我却翻天覆海 去历遍
But you and I turned the world upside down to experience it
谁人谈"再见"再可见面
Who said "goodbye" and can see you again?
谁祈求拍照记低笑面
Who asked for a photo to record the smiling face?
难重逢我至觉得 期待你会出现
It's hard to meet again. I really hope you will show up
人总於今天 想昨天
People always think of yesterday today
谁人谈"再见"再不见面
Who said "goodbye" and can never see you again?
谁人谈"永远"永不兑现
Who said "forever" and never fulfill it?
情长而季节太短 离别直到思念
Love is long, but the season is too short, separated until longing
曾辗转反侧 三百天
I tossed and turned for three hundred days
从前如荡失终点 两边
Like a swing that lost its end, both sides
从头来用一分钟 初见
Start over with a minute, first sight
情人在望天 兜转 擦肩
Lover looking up at the sky, turning, brushing shoulders
我转身应该找到 你视线
I should turn around to find your gaze






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.