林峯 - 幼稚完 (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 林峯 - 幼稚完 (Live)




幼稚完 (Live)
Immaturely Over (Live)
幼稚完
Immaturely Over
無法和你回到那種盛夏
Can't go back to that summer with you
能夠沉醉懷抱呆望窗紗
Able to indulge in the embrace and stare blankly at the gauze window
就這麼一個假日在乘涼
Just a holiday like this to cool off
冰塊浸沒在紅茶 互抱著老掉也不怕
Ice cubes soaked in black tea hugging each other, not afraid of getting old
時間流過誰也要長大吧
Time passes and everyone has to grow up, right?
而你和我前行全是分岔
And you and I are all going our separate ways
自此分開了你落力前行
From then on, you worked hard to move forward
得我幼稚地停留 被歲月放大了牽掛
While I childishly stayed, the years amplified the牵挂
幾千天近況幸福嗎 每日忙碌嗎
For thousands of days, have you been happy? Are you busy every day?
仍然是那麼認真嗎
Are you still so serious?
可有新戀人 成熟的戀人
Do you have a new lover? A mature lover?
成熟到沒再共你吵架
Mature enough to never argue with you again
是我始終拒絕成長嗎 為何沒法裝作瀟灑
Is it because I've always refused to grow up? Why can't I pretend to be洒脱?
轉眼多少年 仍然想當年
In the blink of an eye, so many years have passed, I still think of those days
仍然幼稚到又記起你 天真夠嗎
Still immature enough to remember you again, is that naive enough?
而我何以連住進新大廈
And why is it that even after I moved into a new building
仍要為你留下陳舊梳化
I still have to leave the old sofa for you?
或者早知道我在下沉時
Maybe I knew all along that when I was sinking
喜愛仰臥到凌晨 累了又掛念你一下
I would enjoy lying down until dawn, and when I was tired I would miss you again
近況好嗎 每日忙碌嗎
How are you doing recently? Are you busy every day?
仍然是那麼認真嗎
Are you still so serious?
可有新戀人 成熟的戀人
Do you have a new lover? A mature lover?
成熟到沒再共你吵架
Mature enough to never argue with you again
是我始終拒絕成長嗎 還未學會裝樂觀嗎
Is it because I've always refused to grow up? Haven't I learned to be乐관?
轉眼多少年 無聊的蠢人
In the blink of an eye, so many years have passed, what a boring idiot
無聊到讓眼淚跌出了 瘋癲夠嗎
So boring that I let the tears fall out, is that crazy enough?
讓我今天幼稚完好嗎
Can I be immature today?
能如願再經歷遇見你的一剎嗎
Can I experience meeting you again?
如果時光機放在前方 可天真多次嗎
If there were a time machine in front of us, could I be naive again?






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.