林希儿 - 鬼魅 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 林希儿 - 鬼魅




鬼魅
Ghost
无情的鬼魅
Heartless ghost,
告诉我你是谁
Tell me who you are.
就算从此 针锋相对
Even if you will be my sworn enemy from now on,
我也会强大到对一切无所谓
I will become strong enough to turn a blind eye to everything.
你让我流眼泪
You made me cry.
你再让我心碎
You made me heartbroken once again.
你让我体验疯狂的滋味
You showed me what it feels like to be crazy.
我也不能说 你不对
I can't say that you are wrong either.
你总在一次一次 寻找 玩乐的机会
You're always looking for chances to have fun over and over again.
我买醉 我不睡 我流泪 我心碎
I get drunk, I don't sleep, I cry, my heart is broken,
对你是一种安慰
Which is a kind of comfort for you.
我终于 建立心中 那座坚强的堡垒
I've finally built a strong fortress in my heart.
就算天再黑 你再媚
Even if the sky is dark, and you are charming,
我也会送你一句 你不配
I will tell you that you are undeserving.
就算我的懦弱把我逼到无路可退
Even if my weakness drives me to a dead end,
我心甘情愿供你玩耍也不会说累
I will let you play with me as much as you want, and I won't get tired.
终于有一天时间带我逃离了包围
One day, time helped me escape the siege.
我会微笑面对残留下的所有尖锐
I will face all the remaining sharpness with a smile.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.