林志炫 - 心痛的感覺 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 林志炫 - 心痛的感覺




心痛的感覺
The Feeling of Heartache
心痛的感覺
The Feeling of Heartache
是什麼留住了我的眼淚 是天上的星星還是霓虹燈
What's holding back my tears? Is it the stars in the sky, or the neon lights?
又一次要和愛情說再見 揚起頭不流淚
Once again, I have to say goodbye to love and raise my head high without shedding a tear.
是什麼忍住了我的傷悲 是街上的行人還是夜色太美
What's holding back my sorrow? Is it the people on the street, or the beauty of the night?
我獨自穿過了匆匆人群 一個人不流淚(一個人不傷悲)
I pass through the hurrying crowd alone, and I don't let anyone see me cry.
我告訴自己愛情已遠去 何必又何必 何必再想你
And I tell myself that my love is gone and there's no point in thinking about you anymore.
這一份冷漠它掩蓋了我 心痛的感覺它浸蝕了我
All this indifference hides the feelings of heartache that are eating me away.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.