林憶蓮 - 伤痕(雨过天晴版) - traduction des paroles en anglais

伤痕(雨过天晴版) - 林憶蓮traduction en anglais




伤痕(雨过天晴版)
Scars (Rainy Day Edition)
夜已深 还有什么人 让你这样醒着数伤痕
It's late at night. Who else is keeping you awake to count your wounds?
为何临睡前会想要留一盏灯 你若不肯说 我就不问
Why do you need to leave a light on before going to bed? If you don't want to tell me, I won't ask.
只是你现在不得不承认 爱情有时候是一种沉沦
But you have to admit now that love is sometimes a kind of downfall,
让人失望的虽然是恋情本身 但是不要只是因为你是女人
It's the love itself that disappoints people, but don't just blame it on being a woman.
#若爱得深会不能平衡 为情困 磨折了灵魂
#If you love deeply, you won't be able to balance. Being troubled by love, your soul is tormented.
该爱就爱 该恨的就恨 要为自己保留几分
Love when you should love, hate when you should hate. You need to keep some for yourself.
△女人独有的天真和温柔的天分 要留给真爱妳的人
△The innocence and gentleness that are unique to women, save them for someone who truly loves you.
不管未来多苦多难 有他陪妳完成
No matter how hard or difficult the future may be, he will be there to help you through it.
★虽然爱是种责任 给要给得完整 有时爱 美在无法永恒
★Although love is a kind of responsibility, you should give it your all. Sometimes, love is beautiful because it can't last forever.
爱有多销魂 就有多伤人 你若勇敢爱了 就要勇敢分
The more intoxicating love is, the more hurtful it can be. If you dare to love, you must dare to break up.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.