林憶蓮 - 兩個女人 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 林憶蓮 - 兩個女人




兩個女人
Two Women
林: 是梦是现实是爱情结果
Is it a dream or reality, the result of love?
梅: 是梦是现实不两存的快乐
Is it a dream or reality, a happiness that can't coexist?
林: 他关心是我的痛苦快乐
He cares about my pain and happiness.
梅: 他于黄昏里暗中的角落
He's in the dark corners of the twilight.
林: 想起我 对我说爱我更加多(梅: 给我 每个热吻像雨下落)
Remember me, tell me he loves me more (Give me, every kiss like raindrops)
梅: 他的心又像是暖流与火
His heart is like a warm current and fire.
林: 他的心又像天气难测度
His heart is like the weather, hard to predict.
梅: 当他在你身边不快乐
When he's not happy with you.
林: 当他在工作里多不快乐
When he's unhappy at work.
梅: 他跟我 对我说爱我更加多(林: 他会 放纵自我内心苦楚)
He's with me, telling me he loves me more (He will, let go of his inner bitterness)
林: 这一晚 我将那一丝欲望
Tonight, I'll let go of that desire.
用寂寞寂寞退落
With loneliness, loneliness recedes.
梅: 但我知道是我像个副选令我心内难过
But I know that I'm like a second choice, which makes me sad.
林: 长夜里
In the long night.
梅: 谁令我
Who made me.
林: 留下我
Leave me.
梅: 未欠缺太多(林: 说甚么)
Not lacking much (What?)
林: 我爱他痴情(梅: 但独爱他一个)
I love him deeply (But only love him)
牵动我的心灵(梅: 我与他的欢)
Touching my heart (I and his joy)
但是令我快乐(梅: 令你心不好过)
But making me happy (Making you feel bad)
林: 现实梦幻说不(梅: 就像画破你心窝)
Reality or dream, I can't tell (Like tearing your heart out)
但我知道爱得他痴情(梅: 是否他在梦里说起我)
But I know that I love him deeply (Is he talking about me in his dreams?)
林: 心内纵使不平(梅: 有我与他欢乐)
Heart, heart, even if I'm not happy (I and his joy)
但若共处快乐(梅: 若令你心悽怆)
But if together we're happy (If it makes you sad)
林: 就是现在我心声(梅: 亦令我心更苦楚)
That's my heart now (Also makes my heart more bitter)
是否应过问(梅: 是否应怨恨)
Should I ask (Should I resent it?)





Writer(s): Bi Da Bao


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.