林憶蓮 - 痴纏 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 林憶蓮 - 痴纏




痴纏
Entangled
漆黑床前,让接触来暂代看见!
In the pitch-black before my bed, let physical contact temporarily replace sight!
紧紧的痴缠,莫再管世间在蜕变!
In passionate entanglement, let's ignore the world transforming around us!
冷嘴唇 碰上热烫脸.
Cold lips meeting burning hot cheeks.
说不完 每句梦呓语。
Whispered dreams and murmuring sweet nothings.
耳朵边 埋藏一丝一丝温暖!
A whisper of warmth nestled by my ear!
仿佛小孩,愿两手能捕住永远!
Like a child, I wish my hands could capture eternity.
天真的心愿,没半点疑虑或计算!
A naive wish, devoid of doubt or calculation!
我不眠,你我又看见
I cannot sleep, and in the darkness, I find you
你不眠,说笑亦未厌。
You cannot sleep, and our laughter knows no bounds.
也不管 谁人偷偷可以听见!
We don't care who overhears our whispers!
平日我喜欢遮掩,热情旁人难窥见!
In ordinary times, I conceal my passion, my warmth hidden from others.
一切分清界限线。
Every boundary strictly defined.
难预算人在痴恋,浓情原来无可避免!
But in the depths of passionate love, intense emotions cannot be contained!
只好重寻本色跟你相见。
And so, I rediscover my true self in your presence.
休说痴缠,没法子延续达永远!
Let's not speak of passionate entanglement, for it cannot last forever!
一切是自然,没半点遗憾或抱怨!
Everything is natural, with no room for regret or complaint!
我身旁 有你夜更暖。
My nights are warmer with you by my side.
你耳边 有我梦亦软。
My dreams are softer with your voice in my ear.
再不管 明晨天空可会改变!
We don't dwell on whether the morning sky will change!
再不管 明晨天空可会改变!
We don't dwell on whether the morning sky will change!





Writer(s): Julia Fordham, Yuen Poon


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.