林憶蓮 - 笛子姑娘 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 林憶蓮 - 笛子姑娘




笛子姑娘
The Girl with the Flute
一個風雪晚上 我失方向
On a snowy night, I lost my way,
夜靜裡 傳來竹笛聲
In the quiet night, I heard the sound of a bamboo flute.
飄雪飄降髮上 笛聲淒也涼
Snow drifted down on my hair, and the sound of the flute was sad and cold.
月是冷 長路更是長
The moon was cold, and the road was long.
竹笛聲引路 終於找到 路上那無言的女子
The sound of the bamboo flute guided me, and I finally found the silent girl on the road.
她以竹笛細道 笛聲追捕 夜靜裡 詳述這故事
She told me the story in a soft voice, the flute's melody capturing the quiet night's details.
過去我也曾在此
I, too, had once been here,
與他風中相擁抱 相注視
Embracing and gazing into each other's eyes in the wind.
計劃未來事 用雲彩寫我名字
We planned for the future, writing my name in the clouds.
一起歡呼一起嘆息 永不分作二
We laughed and sighed together, forever one.
可惜天要作弄 要把他奪去 遺留空虛
But fate played a cruel trick, taking him away and leaving a void.
我將眼淚 寄笛聲裡 直至來日再會時
I entrusted my tears to the sound of the flute, until the day we meet again.
冬去春到世上 滿村歡暢 但夜裡仍聞竹笛聲
Winter gave way to spring, and the village was filled with joy. But at night, I still heard the sound of the bamboo flute.
千個千個世上 笛聲淒也涼 像在唱:「誰令每夜長?」
In countless worlds, the sound of the flute is sad and cold, as if singing, "Who makes each night so long?"
當再經過雪路 已找不到 舊日那無言的女子
When I passed by the snowy road again, I could no longer find the silent girl of old.
風嘯聲舖雪路 發出呼號 像是要重述那故事
The sound of the wind swept over the snowy road, its howling a tale that seemed to repeat the story.





Writer(s): Shan Tian Er Lang, Zhen Qiang Lin


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.