林憶蓮 - 走在大街的女子 (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 林憶蓮 - 走在大街的女子 (Live)




走在大街的女子 (Live)
Lady Walking on the Street (Live)
黃昏交錯的影子 重疊凌亂的心思
Shadows of the intertwined twilight overlap with a chaotic mind
意亂情迷的城市 快樂悲哀都很容易忘記
In this chaotic and mesmerizing city, it's easy to forget both happiness and sorrow
傳來的旋律有一點熟悉
The melody that's being played, it sounds a bit familiar
風吹疲憊的令我想哭泣
The wind blows, making me tired and want to cry
走在大街的女子 是不是都有一些些心事
The women walking on the street, do they all have a certain worry?
走在大街的女子 當心你就要走失
The women walking on the street, be careful or you'll get lost
我用緩慢的速度 陪伴無心的漫步
I use a slow pace, accompanying the aimless wandering
模糊不清的笑容 就像黑白畫面靜止不動
A vague smile, just like a black and white screen that doesn't move
過往的人群那麼不清晰
The passing crowds are so unclear
嘩笑的令我無法在回憶
Laughing raucously, making me unable to reminisce
走在大街的女子 為什麼總是憂傷的姿勢
The women walking on the street, why is your posture always so sad?
走在大街的女子 到底你要去哪裡
The women walking on the street, where exactly are you going?
走在大街的女子 為什麼總是憂傷的姿勢
The women walking on the street, why is your posture always so sad?
走在大街的女子 到底你要去哪裡
The women walking on the street, where exactly are you going?
到底你要去哪裡 走在大街的女子
Where exactly are you going, the women walking on the street?





Writer(s): Chen Yao Chuan, 張 方露, 張 方露


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.