林憶蓮 - 風中的歌 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 林憶蓮 - 風中的歌




風中的歌
Song in the Wind
你笑著說 喜歡我歌
You laughed and said you liked my song,
想清楚我舊時怎去努力過
Want to know how I have been trying in the past,
我答謝中 再唱這段歌
I sang this song again in my speech of thanks,
淚眼中前塵再掠過
Tears welled up in my eyes, the past flashed through my mind,
過去為了 心底這歌
In the past, for this song in my heart,
多少所愛在塵埃裡撇下我
How much love has left me in the dust?
我有什麼 我靠什麼
What do I have? What do I rely on?
讓我可抬頭去渡過
That makes me hold my head up and get through it?
仍然與我 同走只得我的歌
Only my song still accompanies me now.
身邊美麗景況
Beautiful scenery around me,
我永不可能抱緊幾多
I can never hold on to much.
歌聲掠過 此生都掠過
My singing voice passes by, and so does this life,
等如沒有我
It's as if I didn't exist,
我繼續碰 不知結果
I keep trying, not knowing the outcome,
心只相信做人總要有突破
My heart believes that people must always make breakthroughs.
愛過什麼 錯過什麼
What have I loved? What have I missed?
亦永不埋藏我是我
I will never hide the fact that I am who I am.
原來與我 同走總有我的歌
It turns out that my song always accompanies me,
身邊美麗景況 也許不可能抱緊幾多
The beautiful scenery around me, perhaps I can't hold on to much.
歌聲掠過 心聲都掠過
My singing voice passes by, and so does my heart's voice,
風中我在歌
In the wind, I am in the song,
一把掌聲在多遠來和
A round of applause comes from afar,
也透得到天際星座
And reaches the constellations in the sky.
我的歌唱出的心意在紅塵響亮過
The emotions I sang about have echoed loudly through the mortal world,
流動過 延續過
Flowed through it, continued through it.
尋著你能獲到已太多
Finding you, I have already gained so much,
悠然與我 同走總有我的歌
My song always accompanies me now,
身邊美麗景況
The beautiful scenery around me,
縱使不可能抱緊幾多
Even if I can't hold on to much,
歌聲掠過 心聲都掠過
My singing voice passes by, and so does my heart's voice,
風中有這歌 歌聲裡有我
In the wind, there is this song, and in the song, there is me,





Writer(s): Dick Lee, 許願


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.