林欣彤 - 命硬 (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 林欣彤 - 命硬 (Live)




命硬 (Live)
Unbendable Will (Live)
反對就反對 亦都跟你愛下去
He may protest and protest, but with you I'll persist.
猶如在 大戰炮火裡 毫無懼色衝過去
Like a fearless soldier in a blazing warzone, I'll charge ahead, unafraid.
誰狂怒 誰攔路 誰話我共誰 不登對
They may rage and try to keep us apart, but who are they to judge our love?
無能力與霸權比賽 還是可 比他多老幾歲
Power and authority may be in their hands, but they can't outlive us.
二百年後在一起 應該不怕旁人不服氣
In two hundred years, society will have changed - they won't dare defy us then.
團圓或者晚了廿個十年 仍然未捨棄
If we don't reunite for twenty years, I'll still wait, my love won't die.
換個時代在一起 等荊棘滿途全枯死
Time will pass, and their opposition will wither away.
這盼望很悠長 亦決心等到尾 等得起
My hope is unwavering, and I'll wait as long as it takes.
殉了情不對 未反擊過已後退
Suffering and death are not the answer - we won't surrender.
寧憑著 耐性與骨氣 維持自尊撐過去
With patience and resilience, we'll stand our ground and endure.
誰強韌 誰長壽 誰便算勝利 擊不碎
Strength and longevity will prove us right - nothing can break our bond.
仍然共你企在這裡 捱著等 身邊指控死去
We'll face them together, unwavering, and let time prove us worthy.
二百年後在一起 應該不怕旁人不服氣
In two hundred years, society will have changed - they won't dare defy us then.
誰人又可控訴廿個十年 仍然未捨棄
Who can question our love's endurance, even after twenty years have passed?
換個時代在一起 等荊棘滿途全枯死
Time will pass, and their opposition will wither away.
這盼望很悠長 撐到尾
My hope is unwavering, I'll endure.
就算貧病或失憶 都爭口氣從旁保護你
Through poverty and sickness, I'll fight by your side and protect you.
頑強地等再過廿個十年 等整個世界換風氣
I'll wait for you for another twenty years, until the world sees our love.
歷劫還是在一起 這種堅決無人可比
Our unwavering determination will triumph, no matter what we face.
看戰事多悠長 亦決心打到尾 心不死
This battle may be long, but I'm determined to fight until the end, my heart forever yours.





Writer(s): 黃偉文


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.