林欣彤 - 安全地帶 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 林欣彤 - 安全地帶




安全地帶
Safe Zone
不慍不火不思考會更安全
Neither too hot nor too cold, neither thoughtful nor risk-taking, seems safer
迷迷糊糊溫室內轉圈
Dazed in a greenhouse, going round and round
一呼一吸一生都置身花園
Every breath we take and live in a garden
逃離懸崖邊很遠
Escaping far from the precipice.
但我最想碰碰火 擁抱危險
But I want to play with fire, embrace danger, most of all.
太悶太想有改變
It's too stuffy, I crave change.
就當我也有理想 需要歷險
Let's say I also have an ideal, I need an adventure.
困在這裡 怕會眼淺
Trapped here, I'm afraid I'll cry.
誰亦可以接受平凡 活得安穩過得冷淡
Anyone can accept mediocrity, live in peace and live in indifference
誰亦可以狠心出走 看看世間有多兇猛
Anyone can be cruel, leave and see how fierce the world is
原地只有繼續直行 路邊出口也許有限
On the spot, just keep going straight, there may be limited exits on the roadside
難道當看到十字時 要怕轉彎
When you see a cross, are you afraid to make a turn?
就怕永遠計算中 躲進大屋
I'm afraid of always calculating, hiding in a mansion
冷氣套房太冰凍
The air-conditioned suite is too cold
就怕無味道幸福 逼我重複
I'm afraid of the tasteless happiness, forcing me to repeat.
然後放棄亂碰 睡覺我才來圓夢
Then I gave up and slept, then I dreamed.
誰亦可以接受平凡 活得安穩過得冷淡
Anyone can accept mediocrity, live in peace and live in indifference
誰亦可以狠心出走 看看世間有多兇猛
Anyone can be cruel, leave and see how fierce the world is
原地只有繼續直行 路邊出口也許有限
On the spot, just keep going straight, there may be limited exits on the roadside
何事當看到十字時 我怕轉彎
Why should I be afraid to make a turn when I see a cross?
不慍不火不思考會更安全
Neither too hot nor too cold, neither thoughtful nor risk-taking, seems safer
兜兜轉轉反覆掙扎轉多圈
Going around and around, struggling repeatedly, turning around more
不聲不響不出走會更安全
It’s safer to not make a sound and not leave
兜兜轉轉終身躺在這花園
Going around and around, I'll eventually lie in this garden





Writer(s): Zhi-wei Deng, Ri-xi Lin


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.