林欣彤 - 小花 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 林欣彤 - 小花




小花
Little Flower
窗邊的種子已經 努力地發著芽
The seeds by the window have already sprouted vigorously
溪邊的小草已經 載著了露水珠在養牠在養它
The little grass by the creek already carries dewdrops to nourish itself, to nourish itself
草邊的小花已經 散著氣味舞動著空氣
The little flower by the grass already spreads its scent, stirring the air
空中的水點已經 ha 看著這地舞動著彩霞
Raindrops in the air already ha! look at this land stirring with colorful clouds
這秒間處於哪個空間
In which space do I exist at this moment
你在消失嗎
Are you fading away?
轉眼間再於某個空間
In the blink of an eye, in some other space
你在 你在努力求生嗎
Are you, are you struggling to survive?
如曾得到過誰 如曾經失去誰
Like someone I once knew, like someone I once lost
無窮思憶壓隨 你在我夢裏
Endless memories weigh upon you, following you in my dreams
如離開這個誰 如尋找不到誰
Like leaving that person, like searching for someone I can't find
如曾經失意 看著你 沒有誰
Like the disappointment I once felt, watching you, without anyone
Ha 只得我 擁抱著眼淚
Ha! only me, embracing my tears
我說落下黃葉 漂亮過後會被遺忘吧
I said, the fallen yellow leaves are beautiful, but will be forgotten after they wither
你說活著小花 仍靠著這葉努力地高雅
You said, the living little flower still relies on this leaf to gracefully continue
請看這小花可有一刻決定休止嗎
Look at this little flower, has it ever thought of ceasing to exist?
請想起那天黃葉落下
Remember the day the yellow leaf fell
會是 會是那樣隨便嗎
Could it be, could it be that arbitrary?
如曾經失去誰 如曾經擁有誰
Like someone I once lost, like someone I once had
搖籃曲中哄誰 我在你夢裏
In a lullaby, who are you comforting? I am in your dreams
如離開這個誰 仍然可找到誰
Like leaving this person, I can still find someone
隨時想起你 你便會共我伴隨
Whenever I think of you, you will accompany me
Ha 終於我 擁抱著過去 高雅走下去
Ha! Finally, I embrace the past, elegantly moving forward





Writer(s): Xin Tong Lin


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.