林欣彤 - 我們都是這樣長大的 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 林欣彤 - 我們都是這樣長大的




我們都是這樣長大的
We All Grow Up This Way
賣冷門東西偏遠商店
Selling niche things in a remote store
市場上見不得會佔先
You'll always be the first in the market
石板街足跡需要修建
The stone street needs to be repaired.
我們在哪一方再遇見
I wonder where we will meet again.
季節會默默無言
The seasons will pass by silently,
吹熄一些掛念
Extinguishing some of my worries.
但我力拒變一縷輕煙
But I refuse to turn into a wisp of smoke.
仍有可笑理想
I still have some ridiculous dreams,
頑固得太理想
I'm too stubborn to let them go.
寧願相信生存空間
I'd rather believe that my living space,
一路膨脹
Is always expanding.
懷抱燦爛夕陽
Embracing the radiant sunset,
如何短總可滋養
How can it be so short-lived?
我的青澀
My youth.
面對漆黑更上漲
Faced with darkness, it only grows stronger.
木結他依偎生銹的線
My guitar rests against rusty strings.
素描像氣質不會變遷
My sketches are as graceful as ever.
舊舞衣風姿不要收斂
Don't hide the elegance of your old dance clothes,
信童話有一篇會實踐
Believe that one day, your fairy tale will come true.
個個要悼念從前
Everyone wants to remember the past,
幾多的不兌現
But so many things have not come true.
但我奉信最少到今天
But I still believe, at least until today.
還有可笑理想
I still have some ridiculous dreams,
頑固得太理想
I'm too stubborn to let them go
無論總有高牆堆積
No matter how many walls are built up to block my way,
孤獨屏障
Or how lonely I feel.
逃過既定下場
I will escape the fate that has been set for me,
重頭寫一篇真相
And start writing the truth from the beginning.
未了小說
My unfinished novel,
未到終結那一章
Has yet to reach its final chapter.
誰廉價收買理想
Who can cheaply buy my dreams?
時間搶劫理想
Time is stealing my dreams.
無論趕我漂流邊疆
No matter how far I'm exiled,
堅持妄想
I will hold onto my delusions.
玫瑰種在石牆
I have planted roses in a stone wall,
無泥土天生天養
Where there is no soil, they grow wild.
信布穀鳥
I believe in the cuckoo,
以鳥聲給我和唱
Whose song will sing to me.
還有可笑理想
I still have some ridiculous dreams,
頑固得太理想
I'm too stubborn to let them go.
回復一個清純娃娃
I will become a pure and innocent child again,
不用培養
Without any need to grow up.
和我幼嫩白羊
With my young and tender lamb,
搖籃曲一起清唱
We will sing lullabies together.
撒野聲線
Our wild and playful voices,
令記憶更見鏗鏘
Will make our memories even stronger.
氹氹轉追我理想
Round and round, chasing my dreams,
遊戲中說理想
Talking about our dreams in play,
留住跟我一同反斗
Keeping the friendship we shared,
的朋友相
When we were both so carefree.
微笑也是善良
Even a smile is a kindness,
傻孩子不卑不亢
A silly child, neither humble nor arrogant,
永遠不變
Never changing,
是那天一臉倔強
Is that stubborn look on your face that day.
永遠相信
Always believing,
未唱的歌會合唱
The unsung songs will be sung together.





Writer(s): Ruo Ning Lin, Xin Tong Lin


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.