林正 - 如果我們 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 林正 - 如果我們




如果我們
If We
夜深不深 寂寞也犀利無聲
Is night dark? Solitude is also incisive and silent
我習慣了 床單一半的摺痕
I am used to half-folded sheets
我曾想過 卻不敢問
I once thought but did not dare to ask
你是否還等著 如果我們
Are you still waiting? If we, what?
人會變的 但我卻一樣認真
People change, but I am still the same
也習慣了 思念纏身的瘀痕
I am also used to the bruises from longing
我也承認 回憶本身
I also admit memories themselves
太容易陷入無病呻吟 如果我們
Are too prone to indulge in the blues, if we, what?
我記得煙火下的吻 不記得多冷
I remember the kiss under fireworks and forget how cold
你似乎低聲 說了些什麼 我沒有追問
You seemed to whisper and say something, I didn't ask
我記得你最在乎的 不記得我忽略的
I remember what you cared about most and forget what I ignored
愛與被愛都難 你說呢
Loving and being loved are both hard, what do you think?
想見你嗎 我不敢真的回答
Do I want to see you? I dare not answer it
裝聾作啞 我最勇敢的表達
Playing deaf and dumb: my bravest way to express
你變了嗎 你幸福嗎 不停想念你
Have you changed? Are you happy? I keep missing you
這樣好嗎 如果我們 如果我們
Is this good? If we? If we?
我記得最激烈的吻 不記得淚痕
I remember the most passionate kiss, but forget the tears
多希望當時 沒那麼任性 沒做出選擇
I wish I had been less willful at that time, and had made no choice
不記得分開多久了 連整理都捨不得
I can't remember how long we've been apart, and I can't bear to clean up
如果我們相愛 你說呢
If we were in love, what do you think?





Writer(s): Yvonne Lin, 林正


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.