林正 - 莊周夢見我 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 林正 - 莊周夢見我




莊周夢見我
Zhuang Zhou Dreams of Me
「很高興我又夢見你,」他說,用一種無為語氣。
“It's a great pleasure to dream of you again,” he said, in a tone that is so detached.
我揮舞著翅膀飛行,無意製造了蝴蝶效應。
I fluttered my wings and flew, unintentionally causing the butterfly effect.
「在我世界裡,太多瑣碎重複的言語;
“In my world, there are too many trivial and repetitive words;
煩人的友情,和我爭辯魚兒快樂的問題。」
annoying friendships, and I argued with them about whether fish are happy.”
我夢見莊周 而莊周又夢見我
I dreamt of Zhuang Zhou while he was dreaming of me
羨慕眼前花紅葉綠 就是我的一切
I envy the flowers, red leaves, and green leaves before my eyes. That is everything to me
毋須和夏蟲談論薄冰
No need to talk about thin ice with the cicada in the summer
我夢見莊周 而莊周又夢見我
I dreamt of Zhuang Zhou while he was dreaming of me
從夢裡看自己 更看清單純的美麗
I see myself better in the dream and see the pure beauty more clearly
「今天我再次夢見你,」他說,用一種自在表情。
“Today I dream of you again,” he said, with a relaxed expression.
我拍動翅膀的聲音,是真,抑或是耳邊夢囈?」
Is the sound of me flapping my wings real, or is it just a murmur in my dream?”
「在我世界裡,太多本末倒置的追尋。
“In my world, there are too many pursuits where the ends and means are reversed.
爛泥中爬行,竟會不如僵直在桌上獻祭。」
Crawling in the mud may not be as good as lying stiffly on the table as a sacrifice.”
我閃躲著落下雨滴 他已經讀完道德經
I dodged raindrops and he had finished reading the Tao Te Ching.
時間的相對定義不再清晰
The relative definition of time is no longer clear.
誰在夢裡 誰是這裡的我
Who is in the dream, who is me here?
他不是他 他就是他
He is not him, he is him.





Writer(s): Arys Chien, 林正


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.