林淑容 - 单身女郎 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 林淑容 - 单身女郎




单身女郎
Single Girl
跟我一起来,走出寂寞的门,
Come with me, out of the door of loneliness,
离开那扇期待的小窗,
Leave that small window of expectation,
做个快快乐乐单身的女郎。
Be a happy single girl.
花儿没有谢,阳光依然照在身上,
The flowers have not withered, the sun is still shining on you,
有什么事值得你、值得你那样的神伤?
What is there to make you so sad?
跟我一起来,丢下你的心事,
Come with me, drop your worries,
找回往日欢笑的脸庞,
Find your smiling face again,
做个快快乐乐单身的女郎。
Be a happy single girl.
你并不孤单,世界没有把你遗忘,
You are not alone, the world has not forgotten you,
当你呼唤,依然有、依然有无数的回响。
When you call, there are still countless echoes.
单身的女郎,单身的女郎,
Single girl, single girl,
没有情的牵挂,也没有爱的彷徨,
No worries about love, no hesitation about love,
单身的女郎,单身的女郎,
Single girl, single girl,
多少人在向你投下羡慕的眼光。
How many people are looking at you with envy.
也许迟来的缘分,会有意外的补偿,
Perhaps the fate that comes late will be a surprise compensation,
等一等,又有何妨?
Wait a moment, what's the harm?






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.