林淑容 - 心靈深處 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 林淑容 - 心靈深處




心靈深處
Deep Within My Soul
林淑容
Lin Shurong
心灵深处
Deep Within My Soul
岁月里匆促的人群
The hurried crowds in the passage of time,
在身旁悄悄掠过
Brush past me silently.
分不清是你还是他
I can't tell if it's you or him,
在心头停住
That lingers in my heart.
我越过冷漠的城市
I traverse the indifferent city,
我无言茫然凝视
My gaze blank and lost.
一个熟悉的背影
A familiar silhouette,
叫我频频回首
Makes me turn back time and again.
这仿佛就是昨日的故事
It feels like a story from yesterday,
在记忆中却是朦胧的模糊
Yet hazy and blurred in my memory.
就单单消失在阳光的深处
It simply vanishes within the depths of sunlight,
在人群中尽是忙碌的脚步
Amidst the bustling footsteps in the crowd.
我不知不觉走进人群里
Unconsciously, I join the throng,
忙碌的脚步
With their hurried steps.
那心灵的深处
Deep within my soul,
已不需回首
There's no need to look back anymore.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.