柯有倫 - 如果還有 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 柯有倫 - 如果還有




如果還有
If There Is Tomorrow
如果還有明天 你想怎樣裝扮你的臉
If there is tomorrow, how do you want to make up your face?
如果沒有明天 要怎麼說再見 再見 woo (oh yeah)
If there is no tomorrow, how do you say goodbye? Goodbye, woo (oh yeah)
到底誰讓我們這樣燃燒青春
Who let us burn our youth like this?
無數黑夜裡獨自一個人在惡夢裡狂奔
In countless dark nights, I am alone, running wild in my nightmares.
爸爸說在無情世界 最好保持天真
My father said that in a ruthless world, it's best to stay innocent.
就因為太多現實和太多謊言戰爭
Because there are too many realities and too many lies in war,
才會把我們的生命全部全部亮起紅燈
That will light up our whole lives with red lights.
心中的痛苦從來不曾說出口
The pain in my heart has never been spoken out.
看著眼中的淚水 向往事揮揮手
Looking at the tears in my eyes, waving goodbye to the past.
從此以後不再相信什麼狗屁一世一生
From now on, I will no longer believe in the bullshit of a lifetime.
如果能擁有每一個明天
If I could have every tomorrow,
我會告訴自己我還不夠認真
I would tell myself that I am not serious enough.
是否要拋開這一切的餘溫
Should I let go of all the warmth?
等到一無所有才開始奮不顧身
Wait until I have nothing before I start to fight recklessly?
這條路上不知道要留下多少傷口
I don't know how many wounds will be left on this road.
我不會再回頭 任命運傷害我
I will not turn back and let fate hurt me.
陽光重新照亮 讓希望帶著我走
The sun shines again, let hope lead me.
如果還有明天 你想怎樣裝扮你的臉
If there is tomorrow, how do you want to make up your face?
如果沒有明天 要怎麼說再見
If there is no tomorrow, how to say goodbye?
如果還有明天 你想怎樣裝扮你的臉
If there is tomorrow, how do you want to make up your face?
如果沒有明天 要怎麼說再見 再見
If there is no tomorrow, how to say goodbye? Goodbye
這場遊戲 我猶豫
This game, I hesitate,
不自覺囚禁了我的嘴角
Unconsciously imprisoning my own lips.
微笑像肥料般的維妙維肖
The smile is as vivid as fertilizer.
當那諾言又跳票 會變成誰的笑料
When that promise breaks again, who will become the laughingstock?
是什麼樣的仙丹妙藥 讓未來如此渺小
What kind of magic potion makes the future so small?
你是否曾經放肆追逐所謂的夢
Have you ever been indulged in chasing the so-called dream?
是否曾經那肩上的擔子變所謂的痛
Have you ever felt the burden on your shoulders become the so-called pain?
我才不稀罕被歌頌 當初衷被策動
I don't care about being praised when my original intention is agitated.
寧願讓夢想變惡夢也不對現實折衷
I'd rather let my dreams turn into nightmares than compromise with reality.
關掉 如果可以 人生更輕鬆 是吧
Turn it off, if possible, life will be easier, right?
我翻到 日記第一張 上畫的翅膀
I turned to the first page of my diary, and there were wings drawn on it.
戰場上的槍膛倒了應該換誰站崗
Who should take over the position of the fallen barrel on the battlefield?
暗訪的詭計誰上當了誰又應該暗爽
Who was fooled by the secret investigation, and who should secretly rejoice?
那就任憑他們擺布吧當做沒有明天
Then let them do whatever they want as if there is no tomorrow.
我說咬緊牙關撐下去吧反正還有明天
I said, grit your teeth and hold on, because there is still tomorrow.
如果還有明天 我對我的成就慚愧
If there is tomorrow, I will be ashamed of my achievements.
如果沒有明天 我不對任何人懺悔
If there is no tomorrow, I will not repent to anyone.
如果還有明天 你想怎樣裝扮你的臉
If there is tomorrow, how do you want to make up your face?
如果沒有明天 要怎麼說再見
If there is no tomorrow, how to say goodbye?
如果還有明天 你想怎樣裝扮你的臉
If there is tomorrow, how do you want to make up your face?
如果沒有明天 要怎麼說再見 再見
If there is no tomorrow, how to say goodbye? Goodbye
1990的秋天演完最後一場
In the autumn of 1990, I played the last show.
生老病死的對話 送來新的希望
The dialogue of life and death brings new hope.
下雨了下雨了那是你的眼淚嗎
Is it raining? Are those your tears?
將我淋濕可以嗎 讓我感受你的痛啊
Can you get me wet? Let me feel your pain.
笑我吧 不分黑夜是否太傻
Laugh at me. Is it too silly to not distinguish between day and night?
笑我吧 走在邊緣只剩掙扎
Laugh at me. I am struggling on the edge.
笑我吧 哈哈哈哈哈哈
Laugh at me. Hahahahahahaha
如果還有明天
If there is tomorrow





柯有倫 - 飛
Album

date de sortie
25-12-2017



Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.