柯有倫 - 我問天 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 柯有倫 - 我問天




我問天
I Ask the Heavens
如雨落 悲紅顏
Tears fall like rain, marking the sorrow of the beauty
一如千里 狼煙
Hatred howls like smoke signals over a thousand miles
這漫天的箭 射向了從前
Arrows fill the air, piercing the past
而你終究錯過我身邊
And you ultimately missed me
我問天 何時紅塵相見
I ask the heavens, when will our paths cross?
你何時與我同回家園
When will you join me at home?
早已經 鎖在心裡面
You have long been locked away in my heart
如夢不停地上演
As this dream endlessly plays out
我問天 愛何時回人間
I ask the heavens, when will love return to our world?
你何時會再展笑臉
When will you smile again?
馬蹄聲 還要再 走多遠
How many more miles must my horse travel
才能再見你的 容顏
Before I see your face again?
一炷香 立誓言
I make an oath, lighting an incense stick
竟然無邊蔓延
Yet the pain continues to spread without end
這血染人間 斷多少姻緣
Bloodshed stains the world, severing countless bonds
我掙扎揮著劍 不埋怨
I struggle, wielding my sword, bearing the pain
我問天 何時紅塵相見
I ask the heavens, when will our paths cross
你何時也能捎來思念
When will you send me a message of longing
沒消息已經好多年
It's been years since I've heard from you
你到底離我 多遠
How far away are you from me?
我問天 愛何時回人間
I ask the heavens, when will love return to our world?
你何時出現我眼前
When will you appear before me?
沒有你 愛應該怎麼念
Without you, how can I know love's true meaning
我緊緊握住拳 問天
I clench my fists and plead to the heavens





柯有倫 - 飛
Album

date de sortie
25-12-2017



Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.