梁文音 - 愛的詩篇 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 梁文音 - 愛的詩篇




愛的詩篇
A Poem of Love
你撐著雨傘 接我那次
You held your umbrella, protecting me that time,
已經足夠我 記得一輩子
And that was enough for me to remember for a lifetime.
我懂後來你 不是不堅持
I understand that later on, it wasn't that you didn't persist,
愛情本來就 沒萬無一失
Love is inherently not foolproof.
淚水離開了 你的手指
Tears have left your fingers,
那不如讓它 留在這信紙
Now let them stay on this letter paper.
我想女孩子 最貼心的是
Thinking of women's most intimate thoughts
讓愛的人選 結束的方式
Letting the person they love choose the end.
我最幸福的事 當過你的天使
My greatest happiness was being your angel,
趁鼻酸能掩飾 讓我們像當時 擁抱最後一次
While the nasal pain can be concealed, let us embrace one last time like we did before.
最幸福的事 吹蠟燭時你總為我許願的手勢
The greatest happiness was your hand gesture as you made a wish for me when blowing out candles.
為摯愛的人 在左邊心口保留位置 是最幸福的事
For the person you love, reserving a place in your left ventricle is the greatest happiness.
可惜愛不是 童話故事
Unfortunately, love is not a fairy tale,
不能夠永遠 依賴著王子
We can't always depend on princes.
再難過其實 只剩兩個字
No matter how sorrowful, it all comes down to two words,
我怎麼忍心 為難你解釋
How could I have the heart to make you suffer with an explanation?
我最幸福的事 當過你的天使
My greatest happiness was being your angel,
趁鼻酸能掩飾 讓我們像當時 擁抱最後一次
While the nasal pain can be concealed, let us embrace one last time like we did before.
最幸福的事 吹蠟燭時你總為我許願的手勢
The greatest happiness was your hand gesture as you made a wish for me when blowing out candles.
為摯愛的人 在左邊心口保留位置 是最幸福的事
For the person you love, reserving a place in your left ventricle is the greatest happiness.
那一陣子有你 美的不像現實
Back then with you, it was a beautiful unreality,
多高興每一幕都微笑著靜止
How delightful it was, every scene frozen in a smile.
我最幸福的事 牽著你的日子
My greatest happiness was the days holding your hand.
一段愛從開始 即使分開我們 都對彼此誠實
A love, from its start, even if we part, we were both honest with each other.
最幸福的事 對那片海用力大喊永遠的樣子
The greatest happiness was the image of shouting "forever" towards that sea.
想得起那時 那天和你傻笑著認識
Remembering that time, that day laughing with you in our meeting,
是最幸福的事
Was the greatest happiness.





Writer(s): Jian Wei Chang


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.