梁漢文 - 一小時沖印 - Live - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 梁漢文 - 一小時沖印 - Live




一小時沖印 - Live
One Hour Photo Printing - Live
這一張一起舉起香檳 這一張一起表演開心
This one, we'll all raise our glasses together, this one, we'll all act happy together
在誰的家讓大家給你賀吻 那個愛穿蔚藍男孩
In whose house will everyone give you a congratulatory kiss, the boy who loves to wear blue?
是否你情人 為何你永遠站於他左近
Is he your lover? Why do you always stand next to him?
這張終於只得他側影 這張偷映他剛剛甦醒
Finally, all that remains in this one is his silhouette, this one secretly shows him just waking up
極迷戀他人才想沖印做證 你近鏡特寫他眼睛
You must like him a lot to want to have it printed as proof, your close-up shot of his eyes
心底恐怕已經... 從旁見證過亦替你高興
I'm afraid your heart has already... I've also witnessed it from the side and I'm happy for you
* 情人找到了你快樂吧 和他實在活得興奮嗎
* You must be happy that you've found a lover. Is life with him really exciting?
花似年華 從來沒一日白過吧
Your youth is like a flower, you've never had a dull day, have you?
你有那麼多的記憶都為別人留下
You have so many memories, all for others.
如流過了眼淚不想拍低嗎 *
Like the tears you've shed, don't you want to photograph them? *
一張張一張張的家居 一張張一張張的山水
One after another, pictures of homes, one after another, pictures of landscapes
日夜將他人回憶沖印下去 眼看你把菲林放低
Day and night, you print others' memories, I watch you put down the film
一轉身再到取 原來你已印在我的心裡
I turn around to retrieve it, and there you are, already printed in my heart
能迷戀最愛你快樂吧 還有大量幸福相曬嗎
How happy you must be with your lover, do you still have a lot of happy moments to share?
一對情人 還剩甚麼並未拍下
A couple in love, what have you not captured yet?
能迷戀最愛我快樂吧 無法冒昧在你家裡見面嗎
You must be happy with your lover, is it impossible for us to meet in your house?
留在櫃面大合照吧
Let's take a picture together at the counter.
我有你很多的記憶只是未能留下
I have a lot of memories of you, but I haven't been able to keep them.
長留這店裡為參觀你婚嫁
I'll leave them here in the store for people to visit your wedding.
何時我會看著婚紗照牽掛
When will I look at your wedding photos and remember?





Writer(s): Edmond Leung


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.