梁漢文 - 三千年開花 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 梁漢文 - 三千年開花




三千年開花
Three Thousand Years Bloom
在我一十歲 在課室裡 日日望誰
When I was ten years old, in the classroom, I gazed at you day after day,
轉讀男校 害我難共你朝夕相對
Transferred to a boys' school, making it difficult for me to share the same days with you,
這是懲罰我 還是借來代你磨練我
Is this a punishment for me, or an opportunity for me to improve myself?
難道我 未夠 大個
Could it be that I am not mature enough?
但妳十一歲 在信件裡 寫出一句
But when you were eleven years old, you wrote in a letter to me,
問我成熟了 還望你麼
Asking me if I had matured and if I still cared for you.
*到今天 愛過的幾多個
*How many have I loved until today?
一個走後 又來下個
After one leaves, another comes,
投入錯甜蜜錯全是錯麼
Are the wrong sweetness and the wrong ones all wrong?
到三千年後剩低幾多*
How many will be left after three thousand years?*
開放凋謝 在提示我 就似 塵垢 白過
Blossoming and withering, reminding me that it is like dust, in vain,
又再大一歲 在教堂裡 於祝福裡
Growing older in the church, in the midst of blessings,
渴望平淡下去 妳與他真是登對
Longing for life to be more ordinary, you and he are truly a match made in heaven,
我繁忙下去 沉下去捱下去盲下去
I become occupied, sink, endure, and follow blindly,
其實我 沒法 面對
In truth, I cannot face it.
REPEAT*
REPEAT*
我真心 愛過的得一個
There is only one I have truly loved,
祝妳今後 如常渡過
May your future be ordinary,
謝謝妳 沒有 望我
Thank you, for not expecting me,





Writer(s): Man Wai Lam, Wai Lam


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.