梁漢文 - 大將 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 梁漢文 - 大將




大將
Great General
如果 墓地不睡的只是我一個
If I am the only one not sleeping in the cemetery
這戰鬥會否不像發生過 會蓋上國旗去追思我麼
Will this battle seem like it never happened? Will they cover me with a flag to commemorate me?
如果 懦弱地避進這護城河
If I cowardly hide in this moat
如平凡情侶等坦克過 靜靜地活著會否是折磨
Like ordinary lovers waiting for the tanks to pass, will living quietly be torture?
還是世間需要有 強人維護愛與自由
Or does the world need strong people to protect love and freedom?
旁人歧視 我都跟你強出頭
I will stand up for you against discrimination.
出力愛 幸福在戰地尋求
We will find happiness on the battlefield.
和你一仗 再一仗 橫飛槍炮裡成長
With you, battle after battle, growing up amidst the bullets and cannons
世界太過荒涼 個個錯愛一場
The world is too desolate, everyone is in a wrong love affair
試問誰 具有大將之相 和你一仗 再一仗
Who has the qualities of a great general? With you, battle after battle
從未離棄 即使中槍 當我與你逞強
Never abandoning, even when shot, when I am being stubborn with you
刑場要上一起上 做人間的最後愛將*
We will face the execution ground together, as the last lovers in the world*
寧可 磅礡地共你走在前頭
I would rather walk ahead with you
而隨行人馬 即使不夠 亦用盡力刮起亂氣流
Even if there are not enough followers, we will still try our best to stir up chaos
場上看不到戰友 仍能挨著企到最後
I can't see any comrades on the battlefield, but I can still stand firm until the end
抬頭迎面對天講我那要求 不用怕 上天待我像蜉蝣
Looking up at the sky, I tell my request, don't be afraid, heaven treats me like an ant
和你一仗 再一仗 橫飛槍炮裡成長
With you, battle after battle, growing up amidst the bullets and cannons
世界太過荒涼 個個錯愛一場
The world is too desolate, everyone is in a wrong love affair
試問誰 具有大將之相 和你一仗 再一仗
Who has the qualities of a great general? With you, battle after battle
從未離棄 即使中槍 當我與你逞強
Never abandoning, even when shot, when I am being stubborn with you
刑場要上一起上 做人間的最後愛將
We will face the execution ground together, as the last lovers in the world
和你一仗 再一仗 明知反抗 會受傷
With you, battle after battle, knowing that resistance will hurt
個個笑我失常 我也當作表揚
Everyone laughs at me for being crazy, but I take it as a compliment
以石頭擲我 就當勛章
I will take the stones thrown at me as medals
和你頂上 每一仗 由下而上 追趕理想
With you, every battle, from the bottom up, chasing the ideal
這決鬥會很長 然而我倆知真相
This duel will be long, but we both know the truth
越難打的仗越要上
The harder the battle, the more we must fight





Writer(s): Ng Lok Shing Ronald, 黄 偉文, 黄 偉文


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.