梁漢文 - 失魂落魄 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 梁漢文 - 失魂落魄




失魂落魄
Lost and Detached
风月下一起听歌
Listening to a song on a windy moonlit night,
那料你居然亲我
I never expected you to kiss me.
自然地我献出辣身的抚摸
I naturally gave you a passionate caress.
忽尔获得你的许可
Suddenly, I obtained your permission.
久候着开的花朵
Longing for the blooming flower,
期求着闪的花火
Hoping for the flashing fireworks.
突然地你会随着肌肤擦过
Suddenly, I felt your touch.
还比人生更好过
It felt better than life itself.
想不到从前愿望会变真
I never imagined that my old wish would come true.
竟得到情情塔塔夜夜深
I actually enjoyed a night of endless passion.
兴奋得魂离魄散没肉身
I was so excited that I felt lost and detached, like I had no body.
怀疑是不真实不真实
I doubted if it was real.
我是人我是人
I am a person, I am a person.
我活着你坐着
I am alive, you are sitting there.
我们在浮云上呻吟
We are making love on a cloud.
往日是堪称知己
We used to be close friends,
和情人怎么可比
But how can I compare you to my lover?
突然地你我临阵鼓起勇气
Suddenly, you and I mustered our courage.
无法迎接的惊喜
I was surprised by the joy.
想不到从前愿望会变真
I never imagined that my old wish would come true.
竟得到情情塔塔夜夜深
I actually enjoyed a night of endless passion.
兴奋得魂离魄散没肉身
I was so excited that I felt lost and detached, like I had no body.
怀疑是不真实不真实
I doubted if it was real.
我是人我是人
I am a person, I am a person.
这幻象似造梦
This dreamlike fantasy.
我没资格暗恋别吻
I should not have a secret crush on you.
梦一醒通通扑空
When I wake up, everything will be gone.
我遇见的不要乱碰
I should not have touched someone I just met.
我的心胸还在跃动
My heart is still racing.
愿这一生都发梦
I wish I could dream forever.
假使想从前愿望会变真
If only my old wish would come true,
可得到情情塔塔夜夜深
I could have endless passion.
兴奋得魂离魄散没肉身
I was so excited that I felt lost and detached, like I had no body.
遗忘在非真实非真实
I forgot that it was not real.
再造人再造人
A reborn person.
渴望能偶遇梦里
I wish I could meet you in my dream.
得到了一对暖枕
We would share a pillow.
我们在美梦内
We would be in a beautiful dream,
比做好友更亲热吻
Kissing each other more passionately than friends.





Writer(s): Leung Wai Man, Kwok Eric


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.