梁漢文 - 愛與情 - Live - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 梁漢文 - 愛與情 - Live




愛與情 - Live
What is Love? - Live
和你谈笑之间 不止似朋友
When I joke around with you,I don't only see you as a friend.
难道你会没有感受
Can't you feel it?
无论是哪个密友 难像我温柔
No matter how close we are,I'm the only one who's gentle with you.
能热恋与否 需要时候
Whether or not we'll fall in love,only time will tell.
都可沿途伴你走
I can be there for you all along the way.
谁信男女之间 走得这样近
Who would believe that a man and a womancould be so close
从没有以热吻亲近
and never share a passionate kiss?
明日共你有没有 无限个可能
Is there a future for us?There are endless possibilities.
其实不要紧 那亲切感
But it doesn't matter.This closeness,
是爱或是情都不要再分
whether it's love or just affection,doesn't need to be defined.
感情是 每日堆积的爱
Affection is something that grows every day,
爱情是 最愉快甜蜜时
while love is the sweetest and most beautiful of times.
我们是 哪一种感觉也都可以
Which one do we have?Either one is fine with me.
假如是 可愿意
If it's love,would you be willing?





Writer(s): Shih Shiong Lee, Xi Lin


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.