梁漢文 - 找我 (karaoke) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 梁漢文 - 找我 (karaoke)




找我 (karaoke)
Find Me (karaoke)
有見過我吧?
I've met you before, right?
撞面於哪地 尚在調查
Where we bumped into each other is still under investigation
我走失了吧?
I I got lost, right?
但是失落何地 誰能回話
But who can tell me where I lost it
孤單會認得我
I'll recognize loneliness
和沉默倆躺臥
Lying there with silence
日子給洗刷 思想給折磨
Time scrubs, thoughts harass
我願守在原地 再度找我
I want to stay put and let you find me again
曾經 將一顆心埋在這地
I used to bury a heart here
殘留回憶獻技
Leaving behind memories to show for it
這凶器 太鋒利 身心亦分離
This weapon is too sharp, body and mind separate
留下傳記 無劇情講心死
Leaving behind a story, no plot to tell of a dead heart
你說你愛我吧?
You You said you love me, right?
我會否接受 尚落力調查
Whether I'll accept you is still under investigation
走失了吧?
I got lost, right?
但是失落何地 誰人能回話
But who can tell me where I lost it
收起這份牽掛
Please put away this concern
無能力接收下
I'm not able to receive it
沒空位擺放 簇新的愛情
No space to put a brand new love
某段失落情話 結下瘡疤
Some lost love words, leaving behind a scar
如果 將一顆心投入禁地
If I let my heart fall into a forbidden zone
仍然埋首獻媚
Still burying my head in flattery
這凶器 太鋒利 不適合嬉戲
This weapon is too sharp, not fit for playing around
留下傳記 由劇情講心死
Leaving behind a story, by plot to tell of a dead heart
尋覓自我傳記 隨劇情終枯死
Searching for a story of myself, eventually withering away with the plot






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.