梁漢文 - 斷了氣 - Live - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 梁漢文 - 斷了氣 - Live




斷了氣 - Live
Out of Breath - Live
梁汉文
Edmond Leung
断了气
Out of Breath
关了灯 开了枪 然後...
Turn off the lights, pull the trigger, then...
绑了手 点了火 然後...
Bind my hands, light the fire, then...
封了口 蒙着眼 车子向後溜 然後...
Seal my mouth, blindfold me, the car rolls backward, then...
接下去 只怕没 「然後」
I fear what comes next
你习惯 突然间 放手
You're used to letting go so suddenly
精心编撰 剧本的色诱
Masterfully crafted, the script of your seduction
在千钧一发时候 全面撤走
In a moment of crisis, you retreat
忽然 抽离 是你在我唇上挑起好奇
You pull away, your kiss ignites a curiosity
摆出芳香的诱饵
You offer a fragrant bait
不能 分离 面对让我如窒息的你
I can't leave you, your presence suffocates me
如此美味
Such a delicacy
不怕死 只怕等 时候
I don't fear death, only the wait
不怕天 只怕给 皇后...
I don't fear the heavens, only the empress...
捧上天 才让我 失足跌下来 回地球...
Holding me up only to let me fall back to earth...
断了气
Out of Breath
你为我 开放着 情窦
For me, you open your heart's chamber
似乱放 惹人家 去偷
Like a temptress, enticing me to steal
多麽讲究 效果的色诱在千钧一发时候
Your seductive masterpiece, in a moment of crisis
全面撤走
You retreat
忽然 抽离 在这没有馀地呼吸距离
You pull away, there's no room to breathe
施展惊险必杀技
With deadly precision, you strike
不能 分离逐寸逐寸 移近的凶器 无心退避
I can't leave you, your weapon inches closer, I can't escape
愿快乐到死
Let me die happy
忽然 抽离
You pull away
是你在我唇上挑起好奇
You pull away, your kiss ignites a curiosity
摆出芳香的诱饵
You offer a fragrant bait
不能 分离
I can't leave you
面对让我如窒息的你
Your presence suffocates me
如此美味
Such a delicacy
如何能屏息静气
How can I hold my breath?





Writer(s): Ching Fung


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.